Happy birthday~

So, they went to the hospital to send Namjoon. When they were on their way......

"Yah.... I've told you before right? Look what had happened? You you guys shouldn't have force yourselves too much. You see, the concert is in 3 weeks from now. Just take it slow."

Their manager already mumbling about how they did not listen to him.

"Hihi.. Sorry hyungnim. We were just want the concert to be perfect that's all. Btw, I didn't know that it would happen like this."

Namjoon was trying to defend himself.

"Well. You should have known."

After about almost half an hour, they arrived at the hospital.

"Oh! There's the hospital. Jimin-ah. Help me to carry Namjoon."

"Sure. Wait. Is there many people outside? If it is, we can't go out."

"It's alright. I've already called the security. They already outside."

"Okay then."

Suddenly, many people rushed to their car when they open the door.

"JIMIN OPPA!!!!! RAPMON OPPA!!!! Huh?!! NAMJOON OPPA WAEYOO?? NAMJOON OPPA GWENCHANA??!"

Hae Na and Su Yeon were just walking by the hospital on their way to the mall. They both stopped when many people ran pass them.

"Ouch! Hey!! Look where you going witch!! Where are your eyes at?!!! What the.. Su Yeon-ah. Are these people are crazy?! What on earth are they run for?!"

"I don't know. It seems like they are running towards the hospital."

Su Yeon tried to see what's happen at the hospital.

"What?! What is so special about a hospital? They can just walk to the buliding though like if the building has legs to run."

"Ommo!! Is that? It's him!!!!! IT'S REALLY HIM!!!! RAPMON OPPA!! But why is he holding on to Jimin oppa?"

"Well, obviously he's hurt. It's look like his leg has problem."

"What? Really?! Poor him!! Huhu.. He must have slipped somewhere."

"Hey. They're humans too. So it's normal for them to get hurt."

"I can't stand to see him like that.. I mean look at him... Hae Na ya. Let's go there to get a closer look."

"Oh! No no!! Not today! You're coming with me miss. Don't you forget?! We were suppose to celebrate my birthday! I don't want my birthday ruins just because of them!!!"

"But,but... This is an opportunity......"

"No 'but's'!!! Or else I'll just go home."

"Hmmph!... Okay, okay."

"Haha.. That's my girl.. Let's go!!!"

* * * * *

"Woosshh!! I'm glad that they didn't stop us from going into the hospital. They understand about our condition. Well, hyungnim. What did the doctor said about Namjoon hyung?"

"They said that his footl was sprained. Other than that, he's good."

"Really? Thanks God that he didn't break his leg."

"Yea. I thought so too."

"But he still can come to the fans meeting right?"

"Yup. He still can."