Getting ready

She knew what V said to her was correct, but it didn't change her decision to go dinner with Jimin. When the day has arrived.........

"Great! Now I'm finished. What am I suppose to wear? Aish."

She checked her wardrobe and found...... Nothing.

"Wha??! Jinjja?! Gosh! Huh!"

She jumped onto her bed while thinking.

"Hmm.. At this time, Su Yeon would know how to handle this kind of thing. She would know what I should wear. Oh Su Yeon-ah!!!! Bogoshipeo~~~"

Kang Hae Na missed her bestfriend so bad. She recalled the time they spent together at the shopping mall during her birthday. She remembered Su Yeon insisted on buying her the red dress for her birthday present. She also remembered when......

Dress?!

FLASHBACK

(Su Yeon)
"You will wear it someday. Btw, I've told you before right? You don't have to worry. It's all on me today. Happy birthday dear."

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Ahh... That means today, don't you, Su Yeon?"

She found the dress still warp nicely in her shopping bag. She lifed it up to get a better view of the dress then stood in front of the mirror.

"Wow. I've never thought that I would be wearing something like this though. Well, if I don't wear it, I shouldn't have receive it. Su Yeon gumawo!! Although this dress is a bit exposed, gwenchana. I'll wear it for you!"

With the helped of some videos from youtube, she knew how to make-up and to style her hair. But because she wasn't a real pro, so her make-up was light. Her natural beautiful face didn't hide from it. She also styled her hair a little bit so that she would not look that messy. (Daa. She doesn't care what her hair looks like before this. But because this is a date- Ops! I mean dinner, She wanted to look a little... Let's say stunning~)

                                              * * * * *

After she finished, she stood infront of the mirror like before. However, this time she actually wore the dress.

"N-no w-way. I-is that really m-me?"