Hot Wheels, Heaven or Hell? (MJ Fan Fic)

Miami Florida, the metropolis to the Keys and Gold Coast. Ruled by street gangs and thugs. Everyone wanting a turf to call their own and fighting over it. Dying over it. Life is hard there. The motorcycle gang Michael’s Maurauder’s were feared by all the other gangs in all of South Florida. Their base was, you guessed it, Miami. Their leader was the tall, dark and sexy Michael Jackson. A real ladies man, and he ruled with an iron fist. He could fight, sing and dance and he was quick to defend himself and his men. Anyone who crossed him was dealt with swiftly by his gang. Michael knew everyone and where they hung at. Anyone new to the area was reported to Michael immediately. Sultry and sweet April Packard moved into the South Miami from New York City. She wanted a new life from the hell in New York with her ex boyfriend Tom Stanley. He hurt her deeply and a fresh start was what she was seeking in Miami. 

 “Hey baby girl! Where are you going in such a hurry? Why don’t you come and sit with me awhile baby? I’m Michael and I’d sure love to ride you baby. My wheels are a fine ride.” “Fat chance you filty playboy. Find your ride somewhere else. I’m not interested. You may be sexy and hot but you are still just a dirty filthy animal in human skin!” April walks away Michael grabs her. “Hey! I said you are going for a ride,!:” Before she can stop him he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder and set her down on his motorcycle. “Better Hang on love!” Michael raced off before she could jump off.

Will Michael find heaven or hell with April? Will April give in to his street smart charm? What will happen when heaven meets hell on a Harley Davidson of love.?

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RATE OR MAKE A COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE PREVIEW...HEHE!! MUCH LOVE TO YOU!!