New Life, New Hope

April; Forget it Tom! I’m not one of your whore’s Get away from me!!

Tom; SLAP!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU??? THEY ARE NOT WHORES THEY ARE MY GIRLS AND I WILL DO AS I PLEASE WITH THEM WHEN I WANT TO AND YOU WILL LIKE IT. HELL WE WILL EVEN LET YOU JOIN IN TOO. THE MORE PUSS I GET THE BETTER. I CAN HANDLE ALL THREE OF YOU!! Getting right up in her face.

April: Well I don’t want you and I’m not into sloppy seconds! You are a disgusting pig and it’s over!!  Trying to leave holding her face where Tom had just slapped her.

Tom; Like hell! he growled at her reaching for April. He started to slap her and threw her around the room, knocking her unconscious. When he couldn’t wake her he put her in his car and dumped her on the side of the road making it look like an accident.

April came to in a hospital. She had broken bones and a concussion. Tom had beat her pretty bad this time. She couldn’t recall everything but remembered enough to make a full report for the doctors and police. They searched for Tom and found him. Arrested him for attempted murder.

After the trial April decided it was time to get out of New York. New life new hopes and dreams. She transferred her job down to MiamiFlorida. As a girl she wanted to live there anyway so it seemed like the perfect choice. April worked as a graphic Artist and Florida seemed the perfect choice. This was far away from Tom and his leech friends and the eyes of the city because her case became public news as Tom Stanley was a respected doctor in the city. What a joke she thought. They didn’t know his real skill was fucking and beating women. April swore never again would she fall for someone like him. Swore off men in general. All they think with is their dicks nto their brains and she was done.

MIAMI FLORIDA……

April; Thank you Mr. Green. This apartment is perfect for me. It overlooks the ocean and is just amazing. You have been very helpful

Mr. Green; Sure thing Ms. Packard. Call me if you have any further need. He smiled handed her the keys and walked away.

April unloaded her things and prepared for her new life. She spent most of the day and night unpacking and putting things away. It was after 8 pm when she realized she hadn’t eaten all day. April was too tired to cook and didn’t feel like going out but knew she needed food. She fixed her hair washed her face and grabbed some money and keys and walked out the door. Once outside the got her second wind. The night was beautiful warm and balmy. A few light clouds but wonderfully exhilarating. April walked down to the beach which was only 3 blocks away from her house. She walked along the sand and just dreamed that this was heaven. She heard a group of motorcycles go by and saw them pull up just a few houses over from where she was. The riders were giving some of the people who passed by trouble. They tried to get the girls to come with them, grabbing at them or grabbing their crotches.

Biker One; grabbing his crotch.. Come ride with me baby!!

Biker Two; I’ll show you a good ride he winked

April was disgusted and thought it wise to stay away from their radar. She kept walking and ignored them completely. Making her way to the subway shop. She ordered a few subs to go and left. April walked a different way home in hopes of avoiding the bikers. She turns the corner and there they were. There was 7 of them. All laughing and carrying on, circled around what April took to be their leader. Now he was hot. Dark curly long black hair, big brown eyes, caramel skin and a smile that was so beautiful. Too bad he was a filthy animal.

April walked by as quick and quietly as she could. A couple of the bikers already has biker girls with them so she thought she could slip by. April read the name on the jackets, Michael’s Marauders. Rolling her eyes as she walked by.

Biker One; Hey there pretty baby!!

Biker Two: Why don’t you come with us? We’ll show you a real good time!

Biker Three; We’ll paint the town and show you around. Come take a ride with us

Biker girl; Forget it Razz, she isn’t worth it. Too scrawny and skanky

Biker Four; (Michael) : Hey! I’ll tell you who and when now she is mine and you all will do well to remember that. He got off his bike and walked after her.

April tried to hurry faster away but he caught up with her. Michael grabbed her arm and tried to turn her around. Just them a police siren blurred and Michael let go of April she raced away fast. Michael watched her disappear and thought I’ll catch up to you again sexy lady. The police watched as April got away and the biker gang got on their bikes and road off the opposite way. April hurried into her apartment breathing heavily thinking dear god that was close. Michael rode off on his bike. Something about that girl. Wow. Shaking that thought away he rode with his gang to their usual hang out by Miami Beach, The Pit.  

PLEASE RATE OR COMMENT IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'VE SEEN.. MUCH LOVE