A Secret Loves Confession Who is this Mystery Man?

Closing the door with the chocolates in hand and holding the note. Whoever the was had the most beautiful handwriting. April daydreamed about who this could be. Some talk dark and handsome stranger. Dark hair and brown eyes and caramel skinned African American man. She hoped. Those were her turn ons. But if the man was loving and kind an had a good heart and head on his shoulders she’d be happy. Just being loved truly loved is all she wanted. After Tom she didn’t believe there was such a man out there like that, at least not for her. Shaking herself from her daydream, April went back to her shower.. The water felt so good as it cascaded over her body. April used her strawberry and honeysuckle shampoo and body wash. Made sure she was shaven under her arms and legs. She got out of the shower and dried off, wrapping her hair in a towel she sat in the bathroom and painted her toenails. She got into her nightie that barely covered her. April didn’t wear panties to bed hadn’t since she was a child. Once she was done with that and making herself ready for bed she walked out to the terrace again and stood there. She could see the ocean waves and watched as the tide came in. It was a peaceful night. Again her mind drifted now to this mystery person. She had no idea. April had not been there long enough to meet many people in truth. Sighing deeply she heads in and goes to bed. A shadowy figure from down below on the street watches her until her light goes out. He silently walks away and disappears around the corner.

THAT WEEKEND…….

April: SHARON!!!! Running to her friend, YOU’RE HERE!! OMG!! I MISSED YOU!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!  April squealed.

Sharon; laughing. Girl you are crazy!! I love you goofball!! I wish you’d come back to New York. It’s not the same without you. Making a fake pouty face, then they both laugh.

April: Come on I want to show you the Everglades and the parks and omg Sharon there is so much here to do and see.

Sharon; Okay girl can I put these down first? Indicating her bags.

April; Opps!! My bad!! Giggling of course.

April took Sharon to her place and showed her around. They walked out on her balcony and looked at the ocean from there. Both were lost in thought for a moment and neither saw the gang of motorcycles not fare away. Michael was with them and he was watching April and her lady friend. Deep inside he something felt fluttery. He was tired of this life and the craziness. Sighing he tried to get involved with the laughing of the rest of his gang but he couldn’t. One of their lady friends tried to rub on him and he pushed her off. She was a bit miffed and tried again and again he pushed her off. Shrugging she walks away to one of the other bikers and he jumped on the chance to have her on his shifter. The biker rammed himself deep inside her as they rocked their hips for the ultimate thrill. Michael just rolled his eyes. That was the reason he wouldn’t. Michael may be a lot of things but into sloppy 100’s wasn’t one of them. After the girl finished with one she immediately went to the next. Michael rode away and a few followed him and a few stayed.

Sharon: This is so beautiful. Are there clubs here? She asks

April; Yes there are. Lots not far from here we can even walk.

Sharon; Oh I’d love to. Can we?

April: I’d like that. Okay well let’s start off scenic and end in party time. She giggles.

Sharon; You got it baby!! Laughing

April; Baby?? Are you plum crazy? They laughed even harder.

April took Sharon to lunch and then they went to the Everglades and saw it’s splendor. Then they went to Lion Country Safari and The beach. By the time they got back it was after 6 pm. Sharon wanted to try a real fish meal so April took her to Fort Lauderdale and they ate at Carraba’s  Seafood. It was a nice restaurant right on the beach literally. Once dinner was done both ladies hurried home to get ready for the club. April opened her door and there were a beautiful bouquet of 3 dozen red roses and with them was another note that read.

Dear Vision of Loveliness,

I don’t know your name but your face is all I see when I wake up in the morning and as I fall asleep at night you are my last thought. Ever since I saw you there in the market. I can not stop thinking of you. You are a very beautiful lady. I wish I had the courage to tell you the truth of who I am. Show you the man I really am. But I’m trapped in a world I created for myself, now escape is seemingly hopeless. Just know I will never be far away and I will always be watching out for you and loving the beautiful woman who has captured my soul. I love you. Man of Mystery.

Sharon; Oh my god! That is either the most creepiest and mysterious thing ever or the most loving thing I have seen. Who is this man? Any clues at all? How long has this been going on?

April; Whoa; Cool your jets woman!! Laughing. I’ll answer all your questions as we walk to the club.

As the ladies walked to the club in the sexy club outfits comfortable for dancing but sexy to wear and have maybe some sexy men take notice of them. April told Sharon of the letters the flowers the sonnets and candy and chocolate being sent. She had the feeling of being watched from time to time and her mystery man she is sure kept her from being raped the other night.

Sharon; WHAT!? You were almost raped!!?? Did you call the police?

April’ Sssshhh. No, nothing really happened. It was close but all of the sudden, two other men from the same motorcycle gang came and I was let go with no hassles.

Sharon; Oh girl. You need to be careful. Still say you should have called the police.

As the girls rounded he corner there was Michael and his motorcycle gang. They started to whistle and make cat calls at them. Sharon liked it. April didn’t. Sharon turned to one of them and said

Sharon; Oh baby! I don’t think you can handle me. I’m all over licious and full of sweetness like you’ll never see.  She winked at him smiled and walked off. Michael had to turn his head to hide the grin on his face.

Inside Michael thought good for you girl. Good for you. Hiding a chuckle he looked at April and his mouth went dry and his heart beat faster. Wow he thought. Shaking his head and looking down. Deep sighs.

Inside the club the girls danced to every song almost and drank their margaritas. A few guys danced with them and they were hot but April and Sharon were not that interested in sleeping with them. They were nice but didn’t make them hot. Although Sharon and April did a lot of heavy petting and kissing with them and they enjoyed it. Walking home from the club the motorcycle gang had changed locations and were closer to April’s home. They were carrying on and having a good time. Although a few were missing one of which was Michael and that suited April fine just wished all would go away. They walked passed and had their creepy catcalls and whistles. One even asked where Michael was his special lady is in need of his loving. They laughed.

In April’s apartment they sat and unwound and talked about the guys they had danced with. They laughed at some and felt creeped out by others. One though. One really felt different to April. She couldn’t explain it. He held her so tenderly and he danced wonderfully to the faster songs. She thought maybe he was her mystery man.  In the morning the girls got up and April took her all over the place. They squeezed in all they could into 7 hours.

Sharon; I wish you’d come back with me.

April; I wish you’d stay with me.

Sharon; I’ll be back. You’ll see. I loved it here.

April; You better girl. She hugged her as Sharon headed to board the plane.

Walking home from the store a couple of hours later April was almost home when that damn motorcycle gang was there again by the beach. They were laying in the grass, sitting on their bikes  Whooping and carrying on they were making her sick and sure enough, the leader was there what was his name. Asshole? Whatever, rolling her eyes she walked passed trying to ignore them.

“Hey baby girl! Where are you going in such a hurry? Why don’t you come and sit with me awhile baby? I’m Michael and I’d sure love to ride you baby. My wheels are a fine ride.” “Fat chance you filthy playboy. Find your ride somewhere else. I’m not interests. You may be sexy and hot but you are still just a dirty filthy animal in human skin!” April walks away Michael grabs her. “Hey! I said you are going for a ride,!:” Before she can stop him he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder and set her down on his motorcycle. “Better Hang on love!” Michael raced off before she could jump off.