Exposed To Soon

April: Screaming at Michael. STOP!! LET ME OFF OF THIS THING!! STOP NOW!! I WANT TO GET OFF!!

Michael;  Now why would I do that when this is so much funner. See!! Michael speeds up a bit more and does a small wheelie on his bike. April grabs on tighter and squeals but now in fear in delight. Michael for a second closes his eyes, loving the feel of her arms around him. Want so desperately for her to see him. He went faster a bit more.

They rode off into the Everglades where it was just them, No one knew them or would care who they were and what they were doing. They were free to be themselves. Michael slowed down the bike and found a nice shaded place to stop. Once he had stopped he gently helped April off. Michael was afraid she’d hit or run from him. All Michael wanted to do was love her. Here he could be just Michael. No image no pretenses just Michael man.

Michael; Here. Helping her off the motorcycle. That wasn’t so bad was it? He winked.

April; No it wasn’t but what they hell??? I don’t know you!! I don’t like you!! Keep your filthy hands to yourself. She backs away, but she is backing up into a tree.

Michael: Moving forward slowly seeing she doesn’t realize she’s stuck. I just wanted to be alone with you. No prying eyes, no games or _

April; Yeah, so you can rape me yourself and not have to share huh? Then I bet the rest of you gang will show up and want a turn!!?? No way!! Never happening!! I’ll die first. Stay away from me!!

Michael; Come on! Why won’t you let me get to know you?? You may like what you see. He winks. No not sharing you with anyone. You are mine and all mine. They know hands off unless I say otherwise and I am n-

April; All yours!! Are you freaking kidding me??!! I’ll never be yours!! You are a filthy, dirty, evil, murdering, thieving, womanizing, disgusting animal on two legs She went to swing at him.

Michael;  Grabbing her hand. He was angry and hurt at her words so he took it out on her. I am not dirty! I am not a thief nor a murderer! I am not a womanizer just a flirt! I have never taken advantage of anyone. No means no! My gang they think so, think of the image but in truth, never did it. How dare you even remotely to presume to know me. You never even gave me a second glance. He said through clenched teeth.

They looked at each other a moment, Michael looks at her and she at him. Michael couldn’t stand it anymore. He takes his chance and kisses her. Roughly and demanding. April is fighting him pushing on him and trying to push him away from her. His closeness to her is making her crazy inside. He’s pushing her against the tree so she can’t run but he feels her slowly starting to respond to him. Michael softens the kiss and begins to caress her slowly. April starts to respond to Michael’s kisses and touches. It had been so long since she felt anything like this and wanted it. Warning bells sounded but she didn’t heed them. All she wanted was to enjoy these kisses. His hands roamed her body and she let him Michael nibbled on her neck and kissed her again.

Michael; whispers. See? I’m not all bad. You are so beautiful. Please just see me. He moans against her mouth kissing her tenderly.

April; But the gang, she moans as he kisses her.

Michael: That isn’t the real me. Kisses her lovingly, the real me, loves you. The real mean wants to watch other you. The real me things you are a vision of loveliness.

April; kissing him with equal passion and want. His words froze her. What? Why? It’s you!! Pushing him hard away! IT’S YOU!! YOU ARE THE ONE!! The flowers, the candy?? You have been watching me and following me!! Don’t you touch me!! Omg!! You almost had me!! Take me back NOW!!! She shoves him away and walks back to his motorcycle.

Michael; stands there a moment. More angry at himself for letting his emotions rule and telling her too soon. Michael was going to wait but he loves her wanting to be honest. Rubbing his face wiping tears. Fine! He says gruffly. Back we will go!! Michael gets on the bike and helps her on.

They headed back to her home in silence. Michael wanted to tell her everything and so much more. He was heartbroken but he kept it inside. April was so mad but at the same time hurt and also feeling love. Love towards this strange man. She steels her heart no way does he really love her. She’s a game a conquest just like Tom treated her. The hell with that she thought.  Once they were home Michael helped her gently off of the motorcycle. She yanked her arm away from him and he winced at the force used to pull away. April caught sight of his eyes as she did. They were sad and he had tears soaked cheeks. Michael put his hands in hs pockets walked away April ran to her home crying.