Gifts

SATURDAY MORNING….

April: on the phone with her friend in New York, Sharon, hey, how are you?

Sharon; Hey girl!! How is they new life in Miami! Sun , sex and sun giggles.

April: shaking head. Girl, The sun is amazing the beaches are so gorgeous. I am only 2 blocks from the beach literally. I can hear the waves sometimes. It’s a big difference from New York but I miss Central Park though.

Sharon; Not like you can’t come for a visit.

April: Same for you. Why don’t you come down for a visit maybe stay a week?

Sharon; Oh girl! I have that deposition to finish for that court case but I can probably do it for a few days?

April: We can go to Fort Lauderdale or stay here and hit the clubs and the casino’s  and beaches.

Sharon Sounds like a plan.

April: Yes it does. Se what time does the plane get here?

Sharon; Girl you’re funny!! Okay. I will see if I can get out this weekend. If not, next weekend okay?

April: Righteous!! Giggles. Talk to you soon!

 Sharon; You bet!

April decided to go to the beach for a run along the sand. She got changed and ready to go and went to leave when she opened her door. There were two dozen red roses there. No card or anything at all but the roses. They were beautiful and she was blushing by the gesture but had no idea who it could be. She only knew maybe a handful of people and did not go out much yet really. Going to the door man she asked about the roses. He told her some man dressed in nice blue jeans and a red button down, his hair tied back and soft spoken and polite. This really frustrated April because she had not clue as to who it could be. She went back to her own apartment and put them in vases all over the apartment.

Walking on the beach April was collecting the unique looking shells. She had decided she wanted to make herself a few sea shell projects for the apartment one was a wind chime and the other was going to be a seabed aquarium without the water. She already found herself a sand dollar that wasn’t broken and starfish that had washed up on the beach. And a sea turtle shell to use. She didn’t see the man following her.

Stopping to look out at the waves April saw how beautiful the water was and how clear. She took off her shoes and waded in. Warm. Was just perfect. Standing there a while watching boats out in the distance. The man watched her. Motorcyles rode by and the man hid behind some Andy Gump portable toilets.

April decided she had enough and was going to head back to her apartment and got to just before the side walk and off the sand itself when two motorcycle gang members stopped her.

Michael’s Marauders 1 Hey baby! Wanna ride with us? We’ll show you a good time. Grabbing his crotch while the other tried to fondle her.

Michael’s Marauders 2:  Licking his lips. I bet you would feel real good on my shifter. I can tell you have a tight pink little wetspot just begging for us to explore it. He grabs her while the other one was unzipping his pants.

Voice behind them: HEY!! I WOULDN’T!!

The two men turn around at the sound of the voice and knew it was trouble. They had April where the bigger man of the two was about to move her shorts and panties aside so he could enter her.The men put April down.

Michael’s Marauders 1 Awwww man Samuel!!  We were just about to have a little fun with her. She’s got a tight wet spot I want to feel around my shifter.

Samuel; Chuckled, maybe so but not this one. This one Michael wants for himself. He said that no one but him is allow to touch her ever or it would be certain death for sure. Now I suggest you let her go and find anything one

Michael’s Marauder 2: Shit! Fine! They let April go completely. Before she left she said “You can tell whoever this Michael is will be a cold day in hell before he can remotely touch me!!”

Samuel: I’ll tell Michael you love him and are willing to have him dip his shifter in your honey pot!!

April: You will not because I am not willing????

The man who had been following her for almost a week now stayed in the shadows just watching. He wanted so bad to come to April’s aid with the game but he wasn’t ready to reveal himself just yet. God he thought she is so beautiful. A soft smile touches his lips as he disappears the opposite direction.

At home April let out her breath she had been holding, She was so scared they almost raped her. She  could still feel the tip of that nasty ass man just getting ready to push inside her. She locked her door tightly and walked into her room she was going to shower when she heard a knock. Grabbing a towel to cover his nudie. April opened the door and saw a box of the most expensive chocolates. The note said Sweet for the sweet. Glad you are okay!