On Michael's Radar

THE PIT…..

Michael; hey mama!! Come and sit on daddy’s lap. I got something for you. He winks.

The girl at the table next to him rolls her eyes in revulsion. No, I’ll pass thanks. And looks away.

Michael rubs his crotch. I know you will like my shifter. He smirked.

The Girl. looking at him, grins walks over and looks him up and down and Michael thinks he’s about to get lucky when she reaches down and grabs his crotch and squeezes hard. Michael yelps in pain. “HEY!!” She lets go and walks off. His gang just laughs at him until he looks at them and their laughter instantly quiets.

Soon they go back to drinking and partying. Michael sits in the corner watching as everyone comes and goes and watching his marauders. A thought comes to mind of that girl with the blonde hair and fiery eyes and smooth skin. Since he say her today she’s on his mind and he doesn’t like it. His body hardens thinking of her. Shaking it off, he grabs another girl and sits her on his lap. She was dark haired brown eyes and all over sinful. Michael had his hands all over her and she was rubbing on him. Before too long Michael was hot and needed to relieve himself. He stands up and takes her to the bathroom area checking for an empty stall pulls her inside, lifts her little skirt that barely covered her womanhood and rams into her hard and fast. She yelps not realizing how big he really is.. and he just keeps rocking those hips giving her all of him with ever thrust. Michael went faster and harder holding her hips as he thrust in and out of her. Both moaning and groaning.

Michael; aaaaahhhhh.. Oh baby.. you feel so good that hot wet muffin of yours..biting his lip

Girl; licking her lips. Sssss you are so big. I could in hale you I feel you so deep my honey walls quiver at your sexy stick.

A few minutes later of skin slapping skin and bodies in a heated rush Michael lets out a loud moan and unloads himself into the girl. She cums with him and moans as loud as he does. Once he is done, he pulls out puts himself away and leaves the bathroom stall. Never looks back. In his minds eye it was that firey girl; Michael was going to have to find out who she is and soon.

Samuel; There he is!! Hey Michael!! Got some news for you. I think you will like this. He smirks

Michael.cocks an eyebrow. Yeah and what could you possibly have to tell me that will make me that happy. I’m good man. Wink!

Samuel; Oh this one.. mmm..mmm yeah baby!!

Michael; not is curious, Okay, so, what is it? Trying to sound nonchalant.

Samuel; There is a new hottie in town and she is ass spankable gorgeous, ready to be ridden and branded by you.

Michael; inside he is thinking oh let it be her. Yeah and how would you know? Who is this one that has you with a hard on? Smirking

Samuel: licking his lips.. She’s from New York. Seems she got out of a bad relationship the man beat her badly near killed her. He’s in jail. Want I should send some men to fuck him up?

Michael; Why for? Frowning

Samuel; I know you man. This one you will want for your old lady and if you don’t then I do.. Greta is on the outs anyway. This one. mmmmm…rubbing his crotch shaking his ass and spinning around…

Michael: So finish already who the fuck is she??

Samuel grinning because he knows his boss is hot and interested. Her name is April Packard she’s blonde hazel 5ft 5” and all over sexilicious . I want to run my own hand over her…ummm…..attributes!! She lives over of Macon and 187th by the beach area.

Michael thinks: Oh really huh? Maybe we should hang out more in that area?? He said and smirked.

Samuel: Told ya boss! Wanna ride see if she comes out?

Michael; Not tonight but soon.. Oh yeah very soon!! Laughs evily

Samuel winks and goes to grab a beer.

When most of his gang were either passed out drunk or getting laid by their old ladies Michael took a drive on his bike and rode by her place. He knew what building it was. It was that nice high rise with the only for lease sign in front. Which now if she is there is gone but the building is still the same.  He sits quietly on his bike and watches hoping to see her window and know where she is. Man he is sick. Usually a quick dip of the stick a little oil job and adios. So why is this bitch different. Rubbing his face maybe he’s just getting tired of the bullshit. Shaking his head, grabbing his crotch.mmmm…sighs. Michael was about ready to start his motorcycle when it happened, She, April came out of her apartment and looked out at the ocean in her white see through gown that only went mid thigh he had a clear shot. Nothing on underneath. God she is gorgeous and making him so hard. Michael watched her for a while until she went in. Now he knows where she lives and what unit and what floor. Licking his lips he slowly rides away with the one thought… April Packard..you will be mine.