Saved, A Forever Love From Hell on Wheels to Heaven in Michael's Arms

Samuel and the boys at first didn’t stop. April’s screaming and crying trying to fight them. .

I SAID FREEZE!! YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST!!!

Finally Samuel stops and turns to them with an evil grin.

Samuel; What officer? We are just messing with my girlfriend. We always have orgies don’t we guys?

Jack; That’s right officers. We always do this!

Officer; Put your hands over your heads now! 

The two look over at the police who now have surrounded the three of them. They got away from April and stood against the wall. April was laying barely conscious, beaten and bloodied. Michael was still unconscious on the floor in the living room Paramedics arrived and were tending to both April and Michael while the three men were taken into custody.

Paramedic;  Ms Can you hear me? What is your name? Where does it hurt?  We need to get her and her boyfriend to the hospital now.

Paramedic; Okay lift on 3’

They put April on a gurney and move her to the living room Michael is just being put on a gurney. They have an oxygen mask on him. They have IV’s set up on Michael and a portable heart monitoring device.

April; Weakly; Michael!! I-I am going with Michael

Paramedic; Ms. You will be following him in a separate ambulance.

April; No! I am going with Michael! She tried to get off the gurney.

Paramedic; Please lay down Ms you need to rest. We are going to go to the same hospital. Relax.

April; NO!! I am going to go with Michael!

Michael; Weakly.. A..p..r..i..l  go….i’m….f-fi-ne. .. lo-lov ….y-you……

April began to cry she reached for his hand he took it weakly. The paramedics took them both down to the awaiting ambulances.. Michael was in bad shape so as soon as they got them to the hospital they took him directly into surgery. April was put into a room and they did a rape kit on her took photos and asked all kinds of questions from the local police to the federal agents. After it had quieted down April started to ask to see Michael. The nurses were not saying much only that he was in surgery. Michael was weak but the doctors were doing their best to patch him up. Michael’s spleen had been damaged badly and he lost a lot of blood. He had two cracked ribs and a broken finger with multiple bruises all over his body.

SIX HOURS LATER……………..

They put Michael into ICU to watch him. It could go either way. Michael was hooked up to multiple machines to monitor his heart, his pulse and his breathing.  Dr. Stevens told the nurses to monitor him closely for the next 24 hours and that a police offices would be standing by the door watching all visitors.

April; Where is Michael? I want to see Michael!!

Nurse; Who’s Michael?

April; Michael Jackson!! We came in together. He was stabbed and beaten. They had to take him to surgery. We were supposed to be together here but.. Where is he? I have to know my hearts okay!!

Nurse; grinned lightly at her when she said that. I’ll go check for you. You said Michael Jackson?

April; Yes, Michael Jackson. Please, thank you.

April laid back in bed thinking what will happen when the rest of his gang find out/ Will the men who did this escape and come for them? April was scared but more scared for Michael than herself.