First Time Turns To Regret

Michael stood on the outside of her door . he heard her crying and call for him. pausing and leaning against her door, Michael so deeply wanted to be back into the apartment but he was afraid April would ask him to leave and really never talk to him again. That was something he couldn’t bear. Yet he couldn’t not be with her, She needed him to man up so she opened her door walked straight to her and took her into his arms and held her. Michael stroked her hair and whispered words of love and delight.

April looking at Michael tears falling. “ Hold me.. please…

Michael took April into his arms and held her close. All he wanted to do was love her. But not like this. It would be taking advantage of her and he would never do that to any woman. April looked at Michael and kissed him. At first it was a soft tentative kiss, but then she became more bold and demanding. Michael kissed her back willingly. His hands roamed over her body as she let her hands roam his body. April rested her hands on his hips and pulled him closer to her. Michael couldn’t help but respond just as equally in passion and love. He knew it could be our of grief or fear or anything but Michael knew on some level if he didn’t stop it. She would regret it. Problem is he didn’t want to stop and he wasn’t sure she really wanted this. April wrapped her arms around him and held him to her. April started to nibble on Michael’s neck, She took her tongue and made little circles of pleasure on his neck. Michael moaned. April took her hand and began to rub his hardness in his tight fitting jeans. She could tell he wanted her by the arousal that was straining to be released. Scooping her up into his arms, Michael carries April to her bedroom. He looked down at her for a moment and so many thoughts went through his mind.Until…

THEIR FIRST TIME.....

MMMMMMM…..kissing her softly Michael gently pushes April farther onto the bed. Kissing and nibbling her neck. Laying down next to April on the bed. Kissing her softly always. They were tasting each others lips, necks their hands were exploring each others bodies, Slowly Michael and April removed their clothes, till only they are in panties, and boxers. Michael pulls April over his body. She straddle him. Moving down onto his lap area, April can feel his manhood against her honey spot. Michael gyrates slowly against April. April feels herself getting very aroused and very wet.

Michael kisses April deeply his hands cupping her breast!! He is breathing heavily, his hearts pounding. They are lost in the wildfire that is their passion. It is driving them farther. Michael flips April over lays over her, removes her panties and immediately shoves two fingers inside April…mmmmmm…..harder…..mmmm….sssssss…. arching her back, grabbing the sides of the bed. “Like that baby? Want more? I’m going to make you feel so good baby girl. Promise. Licking around his fingers as he pumps them harder. April is moaning and her head rocks faster side to side. God he feels so good doing that.  Michael sticks his sweet tongue inside and licks and nibbles sucking the honey spot. Looking up only occasionally to see April’s face. April’s body shudders and she is nearing her peak. Michael stops pulls out his fingers, they both suck them clean. He kisses April, then she reaches down and pull his boxers down and he slides them off. Fully nude now and bathed in the moonlight through her bedroom window Michael tries to hide some of the darker areas of his body.

April: Michael?

Michael: I’m ugly can we close the curtains all the way. I’m afraid you’ll see the blotches and be disgusted. Looking away tears in his eyes.

April: Michael I don’t care about them, I care and love you. If I am to love you doesn’t that mean the blotches too? You are beautiful to me, to my heart and I love everything about you. I see the blotches and kiss each one tenderly.

Michael starts to cry, because no one has ever done that. They see them and are grossed out or change their minds about being with him in any way. Do you know how long I have wanted to hear someone say they were okay with them. That it didn’t change anything or that they didn’t ask me to keep them covered up? Soft cries, escape Michael’s lips. Michael caresses and kisses April so sweetly again.

Michael looks at April a moment and sees in her eyes that she meant every single word. He kisses April yet again and soon Michael and April’s  passion builds again. Slow caresses, tender touches, long slow deep passionate kisses, straddling him, Michael looks at April “Are you ready for me baby?”

April: Yes Michael smiling.

Michael rolls them over and is laying over April. Slowly pushes his tip inside gliding smoothly and gently all the way inside April, pausing every few seconds as he goes. Waiting for April’s  own body to adjust to his big size, he’s 14 inches hard and 12 or so soft. Once her body adjusts Michael begins his seductive rhythm of sensual gyrations, circling and thrusts. Some fast, some slow and each one sends chills of ecstasy down April’s body. In and out he thrust his hips, They rise and fall as one. Kissing and caressing her body, tasting and twirling his nipples with April’s tongue pleasuring each other. Soft moans escape as their passion consumes them. Faster and harder. Michael is slamming his dick into April. Opening her legs wider for him, he is running his hands all over April’s body. Michael and Apri’s moans are getting louder and louder. Bodies glistened in sweat,…ooooohhh…..aaaaahhhh…..gg…ggoooodd baby girl…let me…..

Oh god!! You feel so good on me!! So sexy…so wet…. Please ….don’t ever stop loving me….. mmmmmmmm……sssssssssssss…..more April… yyyeesssssss…..I’m going to cum baby…….. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….uuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhh. .

Sssssssssssssss……………Michael cums deep inside of April as they become one. Together their explosion of eurphoria soars them to a cloud higher than cloud 9 or in any heavens. Laying in each others arms Michael and April  are breathing hard, kissing softly and trying to calm down from their passion filled night. April and Michael had been making love for 3 hours. Michael pulls blanket over them to warm Their bodies from the cool air. Pulling April into his embrace while still coupled. Baby, ready for round two he whispers. She can only smile and nod. April thought it feels so good, so loved.

THE NEXT DAY……

April wakes up in unfamiliar Surroundings Then she remembers last night. All Michael had intended was a kiss he said and now. Michael is still asleep. He gets up and says Michael this was a mistake and I’m sorry. “We both wanted it but I feel we rushed into it she sad to him”

April; I should never have let you stay. It’a me Michael I feel I took advantage of you too because of your skin. That is only outside of you. Your inner beaut is magical I loved every minute but I can’t do this I can’t be a heartbreaker I know how it feel. Michael leave please. I made a beautiful mistake. But.. Tears stay to flow.. Get out Michael! She startes to cry. I..

Michael; Cant believing his ears they just had a precious night of love an now this again. Ap-

April; I said leave!! Please get out!!