6

Above is who I picture to be Fyre. I know I told all of your little imaginations to go wild but, look at him!

---------

I wake up the next morning to a thin coating of sweat and the blinding sunlight pouring in through my open curtains.

"What the shit," I grumble throwing my hand up to cover my eyes.

"Morning," Blue grins from my doorway clutching a strip of bacon. "I forgot how amazing of a cook your dad was," he muses.

I turn over throwing the covers over myself with a grumble. It's quiet for a few seconds until I feel the covers yanked from the bed.

"BLUE," I shriek jumping up from the bed poised to attack.

"Hmmm, someone just got a good morning text from...What the fuck kind of name is Fyre?" Blue says laughing as he holds my phone.

My cheeks start to heat up and I run over to grab my phone. Right when I have a loose grip, Blue raises it above his head.

"Almost had it, gotta be quicker than that," he laughs.

I punch him in his stomach and smirk as he keels over. Snatching my phone I bend down and pat him on his head. As I begin to walk away he snatches my foot and I fall flat on my belly with a groan.

We lay there in silence for a while until a thought pops into my head.

"How are you up before me, and how are you not hungover," I question turning over to face him.

"This isn't my first ball game," he says smugly.

I roll my eyes not even bothering to ask what he's talking about.

"Your mom thinks that Luce and I need to talk out our differences," Blue says looking at me with an accusatory stare.

I shift under the weight of his pointed look and shrug. "Was I supposed to tell her that you were drunk"?

"Well, I guess that would be a bad idea huh," he says thoughtfully.

"Are you guys? Over your differences I mean," I ask quietly.

He pauses for a second as if trying to figure out how to word what he's about to say.

"Me and Luce, our differences aren't really differences. They're more of, sames" he adds with a small smile. "He knows what I know because we've lived through-" he fades out.

My eyebrows scrunch in confusion.

"We've been through a lot together," he finishes.

"What about your aun- your, mom?" I ask unsurely.

"Yeah, our mom. She's certain that our birth mother can't get us back, especially since we'll be eighteen in a year. But, that doesn't mean we couldn't have a- a relationship with her".

"Is that what you want?" I ask.

"Never," he says quietly.

After that neither of us really knew what to say so we both headed downstairs.

I suddenly remember Blue said I had a message from Fyre and look down at my phone.

Good morning muggle

I try forcing down my blush as I respond

Who would've guessed that the cute pizza guy was such a Harry Potter fan

I smile sending the message

"Your smiling a lot. Stop, it's creeping me out," Blue says wrinkling his nose as we enter the kitchen.