2. The learning starts

I breathed heavily. How could this happen? Adopted? Real parents? Why didn't anyone tell me about this? A tear rolled down my face.

''Ciara we can talk about this, I know it must be hard'' Drace spoke

''oh so you know how it is to find out that you're adopted huh? Why the bloody hell would you do that to you're OWN daughter, what for beast are you then?

''I can explain but then you'll have to''

''no i'm not gonna sit, I have to..to''

I walked out the room, he tried to stop me but I started running. Down the 2 stairs past a view people and then I hit someone, but at the moment I had way more on my mind then to care about that person so I ran further into the garden. I colapsed in the garden, my emotions took over and I layed there just crying in a field of flowers.

Kaelin

''I hope the conversation goes well'' I spoke to myself while walking back and forth in the hallway. Then someone ran into me and disappered from my vision. I tried to get up but everything turned black.

Flashback, 9 years ago

I'm laying on the couch with little Ciara in my arms. Her necklace lit up, pink, the colour of love. Then everything turns black again and I see a girl with blond hair and bright green, blueish, greyish eyes. She looked allot like Ciara, but an older version of her. She is hugging a woman that I can't place in my head, next to them stands a boy thats like a copy of Ciara but then in a boy version. But he doesn't look very good, he looks broken and scared. Then a man with white,blond hair walks down the stairs lost in his own world and he looks broken but at the same time extremely angry.

End of flashback

I woke up in a different room then I fainted. My mom walked towards me with a glass of water in her hand, she sat down besides me and handed the glass to me. 'You fainted dear' my mom said. 'Someone ran into me thats why I fainted' I said in anger. 'It could be Ciara,she is gone for like an hour of 2. She ran away.. The last person she talked to was Draco but he isn't willing to talk to anyone at this moment' my mom said clearly worried. 'Thats his los, I'm going to look for my little sister' I said with no doubt standing up and walking away. My mother grabbed my arm 'No your staying here, you have been out for almost 2 to 3 hours. I know you love her but it's not good for your health' she spoke firmly. I sat back down on the couch. I waited for the moment that my mom would grab cookies or tea or something like that. That was my escape que, she walked around the corner and I stood up and walked towards the hall. That's when I saw Ciara hugging the very same woman from my flashback, and the boy who was looking at me with a cold stare. I actually have never seen him before. At that moment I heard someone walk down the stairs. I looked up at the stairs and saw Draco with saggy eyes (probably from crying) and a sad but also mad glare over his face. But when I noticed this I also noticed that I couldn't care less about him. I flipped because everything that happened in my flashback happened in real life now. But I seriously lost it cause I ran towards the door and opened and without thinking I just ran as fast as I could as far as I would get. I stopped running because I heard something it was a weird sound yet fimiliair I knew it from something, something that happened in the past. I just can't remember I was way too deep in my thoughts too even notice someone calling my name over and over again. It was a hiss sort of sound and it attracted me towards it. it sounded so familiar and so hissing like, but I followed it blind. I was in some kind of trance and right at the moment I realised that I heard Ciara screaming my name so I walked towards her.

Ciara

I stopped hugging my mom, my real mom. I looked at Kaelin who looked pretty weird as if she saw a gost or something. She looked at the stairs and I followed her eyes and saw Draco coming down the stairs, I looked back at Kaelin and in a sort of slomotion she flipped and ran trough the doors towards god knows where. It took me a second to progress that she had ran away, but I didn't really thought it trough because I just stupidly ran after her. I lost her and screamed 'Kaelin!!!' then I heard something in the bushes so I called her name again and she came out of the bushes after a while, but she had a weird sparkle in her eye that I have never seen before and I know it wasn't there because I lived with her for my whole life. But the sparkle got darker and colder the minute I looked at it. I had tell to someone, but who? I can't trust anyone around here.