S T R A N G E R

You woke up to the bright sun shining through your window, you moved yourself so you were sitting, and noticed something on your left beside you. Steve was sleeping in a chair pulled up next to your bed, and his head was rested on your mattress, you slowly shook him awake. He smiled lazily at you, "good morning, how'd you sleep?"

    "Good I guess," you then scrunched up your nose, "and you breath stinks."

    "Thanks, yours doesn't smell to good either," he stated, laughing.

You both then got up, him returning to his floor to change as you showered in your room. Once ready you went to the regular floor (where everyone hangs out, is also the party floor), and were met by a very pissed off Tony.

    "What did you and Legolas do to my suits?" He asked, earning everyone else's attention.

    "I don't know what your talking about," you replied, sitting on the counter next to Bucky as he cooked the morning's meal. He continued making breakfast, unfazed, as Tony began shouting.

    "Yes you do, you and Clint both painted them all pink!" Now this got Bucky's attention as he laughed along with the others. "Guys! It's not funny, do you know how long that's gonna take?!"

    "Payback," Clint spoke, walking into the kitchen and grabbing an apple.

    "Well it's not fun-" Tony was cut off by another's voice, someone you didn't recognize waltzed into the room.

    "Brother, what did you do to my room? The walls are painted a different colour and all of my things are gone."

You looked over to Clint, glances exchanged as you realized that what was once this stranger's room, was now yours. "Hawkward," you both stated, causing Tony to look over towards you and give you both a glare.

    "Tony? What did you do?" You asked, the stranger now looking over to you. "Who are you?" He asked.

    "(Y/n), who are you?"

    "I am Loki, God of Mischief," he responded proudly.

    "Cool. Uh, by the way, I'm pretty sure Tony gave me your old room, but I didn't really know, so don't blame me!" Tony then walked over to Loki, and pulled him away from the group.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

As Tony took Loki away from the group, he could tell that they knew what he was going to say, well except for Steve and (y/n), because it was about them.

    "Okay reindeer games, the other Avengers and I decided to move (y/n) to your floor because it was right above Steve's, we kinda ship them together. But all your stuff is in another floor, which I'll show you later, so don't worry."

    "I'm sorry, what is 'ship'?" Loki asked, looking puzzled.

    "When you think two people should be together, and they get a name that's both of their names combined."

    "Okay, then what is their ship name?"

    "Well, we used her HYDRA name, 'cause she said it's a bad ass name, so it's Red Captain, or Shadow Cap."

    "Strange, but I guess it works."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Tony soon came back, and stood next to you as you helped Bucky make breakfast. You all then sat in the living room and ate, you sat next to Steve and Bucky as you watched tv. Once finished, everyone left except for Loki and you. Both of you sat in the living room getting to know each other. You then decided to sneak out of the tower with him, once you learned he loves cats, and you were both now on your way to the animal shelter, on a mission. To get a pet for the tower.