Note & Chapter I.

Plz read it:

Plz read it:

Soooo...Hi ppl!!!! This is my first story on Wattpad (and my first werewolf story Ever) I usually don't share my stories but I felt like it this time and here I am yay!! hhhh... I hope you guys will like/enjoy it and to warn you ENGLISH is my 3rd language. Be sweet and don't be shy to leave a comment or msg me I will reply later. your opinion lights me and makes improve whatever was, so shine on me with ur luv/support.
This story I want to keep it away from the usual alphaLuna relationship where the guy Domain while the girl hidden watching from the side and weakly fall for him like dump and call it mate-bond affect, so I want some changes and guys try to imagine I won't go through a lot of details and description as much as I can, and last thing it's just a storyyyy what characters say or do are just for the benefit of the story so no hateu lol

Notice: Please don't copy/steal my work I really worked hard on it, also I post only on Wattpad if you found it somewhere else plz P.M me 

PS: the photos up are for Grace I couldn't put them both up and I don't own the photos in my book (credits to their owners)

Ahhhh Now, let's start 1...2...3!  

************************

[On the bus]

Have you ever experienced a loss? A loss of someone, someone who you like, who you treasure in your heart, someone who meant a lot to you, have you? If not, let me tell you the worst type/scenario is losing that person in deception without you knowing; while you were aslope and unheeding, while you were in another place far from him/her. It all happens in a blink of an eye and under our feet.

The bus scudded awhile from now, looking from the window I see that I am far from home I didn't notice, I was so chained by my thoughts of How could things change this fast, having a flashback I still not believing what happened earlier I never thought it will happen at least not in this way, I feel completely lost and left; slamming a hand on the backseat before me unconsciously, gaining some stairs on me that I replied to with glairs then I turned back to the road on my window I hope I know what I am doing...

[Hours ago]

It's 11:53 in the morning ahhh, what a lovely day! Except for some awkward moments but still lovely I have just finished my tennis match and now I'm almost home I won but I am not really satisfied because Joe had promised me to come but he didn't, I am mad at him.

I opened my house door and yelled "I'm back" but before I could shout my mouth my mom came running to me followed by dad and grandma Annastasia (my dad's) and 2 of our housemaids she grabs a hold of me looking to the eyes and said some words made my world span around

"WHAT!!! Can you say it again?!"

"Grace Honey your grandpa Joe had left us this morning... he's ...he's dead"