Chapter III.

The bus has arrived 40mn ago and it did take more than 7 or 8 hours, like I said thanks to my luck...we had some problems on the road and T.Y.R.E was one of them so I am late, it's 8 in the morning and my phone couldn't shut it so I give it a hand or a finger whatever; Anddd!! Now I am trying to find transportation to that village... I should have waited for the plane WHAT I WAS THINKING!

Miss Grace!

When I heard my name I felt anger coz I know to whom that voice belongs.

"Philip" without turning I answered, when I was little I always thought of Philip as a superhero, he could do anything all you had to do is to ask...No really, he is reallyyy good in his work, everything he does is just perfect! There is nothing he can't do, just like magic.

"I didn't think you would find me this fast" now that I'm facing him I can see that he got some company behind him.

"Miss Grace it's dangerous to leave just like that especially at a time like this"

"You said I can't attend the funeral I asked why and you didn't answer so..."

"Miss Grace Plz!" he cut me

even if I didn't want to I couldn't disagree on going because I know Joe had a reason for not wanting me to be there and I trust him, I'm sure is not something idle or else why wouldn't he want me to be there? I mean he knew I am strong and I can handle it, he knew me! Or maybe just maybe he's not died.

"I need answers and if you are not going to give it to me then I will with my own ways" I said with all what I got left of calmness, showing him that I got control on my actions because I know he's studying me he always does... just like his friend.

"Fairly well! Then please come with me" he said

"I need to go to that place first" I replied

"And that is our destination my lady"

"Okay! But only me and you and the driver, of course, the other two cars will have to go back" Philip has come in his own car along with 8 bodyguards, 4 in each black range rover; for his it comes with a driver and it was also in black but definitely not range rover he was moreeee classic and old even, to tell you the truth I'm really no good when it comes to cars, I can't remember their names but damn I can drive any shit.

"Not possible my lady"

"I thought you said we are in a sensitive time which means less showy actions" he looked at me for a moment then said

"True... but you still need protection so we will take one car with us"

"Fine!" I answered

The drive was quiet and I didn't mind, actually, I usually don't talk much in the car but today I wasn't me

"This place..." I said in a cranky voice stealing an eye on the man seating next to me...Philip.

"Grandpa...what did it meant to him?" I finally let it out with that wavy voice of mine

"A lot and you will find out that with yourself my lady" he answered softly

A lot?!! How is that and he had never mentioned it, Not once... maybe it's...

"His childhood place or something?"

"How long he hasn't been there?" I added quickly

"You can say that and for your 2nd question he used to come for 2 or 3 days every 2 weeks" Philip use the word 'come' instead of "go"... so that's means...