Chapter V .

[The next morning]

I am laying in my new bedroom for the next year that I will be staying here...HE WISHES; I can't believe it! I got to the trap with my own feet ahhh stupid!

After I soothed yesterday, Philip went back home by lunch I said I will go back with him since there is nothing here but he didn't agree I argued, yelled, fight back and nothing he got those guards that I could get them down which I did to three of them....Yes, People! I have a black-belt in judo my parents are ex-champions it is like that how they met, lovely right? Plus Joe had taught me other kinds of fights (like Muay-Thai and jiu-jitsu some Mushu ...etc) so I can even get the toughest thing to my feet, his words, not mine, let's just say I am good at kicking asses, anyway, he begged me to stop 'YES he did' and I was shocked so I stopped.

He said that I need to wait for him here while he finishes some abeyant matters and do not leave the house no matter what until he gets back so we could finish reading the will 'THE REAL ONE', I didn't know what to say so I agreed but I told him that I won't wait for long and he should get back soon, he said nothing instead he led me to my now room and lend me a laptop and said «I know it's an inappropriate thing to do but I can never let you down or see you sad» and just like that he left.

I didn't even have a chance to ask how it happened ... Joe's death

all I know is that the cause is an acute myocardial infarction 'a heart attack' to think of it I was so affected with the idea of him demise...and I still; when I opened it I found a video ...he had recorded my grandpa Joe's funeral all of it... everything; I watched it all the day crying on my own until the drowsiness took over me.

The next morning or I say afternoon I didn't do anything I just woke up with no intend to a thing, I had no appetite so I went back to sleep I felt my body was so weak I wasn't ready for all this, I felt Martha come to check on me from now and then but I couldn't even offer to open my eyes I just have this Requirement of doing nothing... for once in my life.

***

Two days have passed and all I did was mastering laziness and practicing sleep and I got to say I did well because I even escaped meals also my phone is dead since yesterday when I checked on time and find it low battery I was so sluggish to move so this is the outcome.

I try to stand up from this bed my feet are like jelly I hardly can walk and my head is killing me why it's too heavy, deciding I need an emergency shower because I stink, I put my phone in charge, walking to the bathroom and passing by the window to take a moment in front of it, the sight took over me a little, a full bright moon hanged up high spreading it light on the wood and the not far mountains by cutting it darkness and that same brightness and light is illuminating this room to keep it alive in this late of the night... just beautiful... unusually beautiful.

I stand there minutes more than continued to the bathroom, quickly stripping and got under the shower after finding the right water temperature, the water felt nice on my body with every drop.

After more than 2 hours I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around me regretting that I did, I could stay a little bit longer I had fun trying all those shampoos and products that I brought with Philip the other day, each of it has a different smell of various flowers and diversely mixed fruits, all of it smelled more strong and catchy than normally would be, because these are what I usually use, Oh! what am I thinking? I became such a dumping ground suspecting over my nose.

Picking one of my cute pajama set, I love those with silly motifs like this that I choose right now it's simple light pink tee with 2 half avocado and it stone as heart shape couple holding hands & saying 'shall we avocudole' and it shorts has same avocado-hearts motif... I find it totally cute.