Chapter XXI.

Legecy P.O.V:

The air is thick... I barely can sack a breath, everything around seems has decided to be painted in black and white, I keep a smile on my face as a mask to comfort my surrounding but I only see a no taste in all, I can't eat I can't sleep and I can't think of anything because my mind is concerned about her. Is she okay? Is she safe? Is she still here?
I wish I could have seen her face; her smell was so intoxicated that I'm more than willing to smell it for the rest of my life.
I was unconscious for 2 days, my wounds are mostly healed the doctors said I nearly died if it wasn't for me been the Alpha king, an ordinary werewolf wouldn't have survived because the Wolfsbane almost reached my heart... so It's been 5 days since I have met her! Three since I am looking for her everywhere, I found her that night on the north road, and she was leaving! That road leads to the exit, this thought couldn't leave my head... she was about to leave and I could have never met her!

Lucas said when he went back the car that was parked in the middle of the road wasn't there anymore and no trace was left, her scent was masked and even my blood on the ground disappeared just like nothing happened! This is what is making me even more paranoid.

I checked all the name on our permitted visitors, a few of them has already left so I have gone after the three female names but is not them they weren't my mate... None of them were it's like she has vanished. So how just how...How can I reach you!

Gavin said that maybe she still in town or maybe she lives here and how could I possibly know everyone, there are thousands of people in this town and not all of them are werewolves so maybe she's not a werewolf.

They haven't seen her either; both said they just felt a presence of someone so their wolves lifted me so quickly and run back to the pack-house.

At this moment, I'm lying down on my car's hood, in the middle of the woods near a clearing, my favorite place just me my wolf and nature.

I'm here for... well I don't know I lost track of time I have been running around all day, It's getting dark though

'Legecy!' Gavin called through our mind-link

'Aren't you going? Your dad is waiting!'

'I finally calmed Fenris, I will skip!'

'What?! No, you got to go you are our Alpha! We have important guests today you have to meet them'

'You guys do your work and if anything came to up inform me immediately I want everything goes along the plan no more surprises! Dad will take care of the guests and Lucas can replace me there'

'Don't worry we are all at the borders making sure today event goes well but Lucas... took a few guys and went to town... to keep looking for your mate'

Ah! Lucas never listens; he and dad have been babysitting me, every a few one of them contacts me through our mind-link.

'You know he's blaming himself'

I know!

'I told him to stop and it's not like he can find her!' I said

Only I can recognize my mate and he doesn't know how she looks like so nobody can find except me! This adds only to my wild thoughts.

I could feel Fenris is about to wake up he must have felt my anxiety... it took me forever to appease him and convince him to rest a little; he's furious at himself at me at everyone! Staying away from your mate after you found them is painful for a werewolf even worst for his wolf and for an alpha 10 times the pain so I don't need to tell you how an Alpha king would feel!

'Legecy!' Gavin called again

'Yes, Gavin!'

'Please, I know it's hard yet your dad needs you now, he's worried about you so he didn't insist but there are some certain visitors who you must meet'

'No!'

'Legecy!'

Fenris will create chaos if I go his priorities is to find his mate, events are our last.

'I know you didn't get along well with Master but is not an excuse to not attend his memorial you two worked together and both were our leaders'

'You know that is not it! I continually showed my respect!' I answered

When dad passed the title to me I had to work with him, He took care of policy and external things, me the internal such as protection including wars we didn't agree on many things but I never disrespected him or acted on my own well at least not on the things he was supposed to make the call.

Mr. Maxwell didn't agree to my way of dealing with things, I'm really strict never give a second chance let out forgive but him he uses people's mistakes to make them fix it and keeps them as close as before, I hated that! If someone would betray me I wouldn't want to see their faces again!

'Okay, I am on my way!' I answered

'Thank you but you know that...'

'I know Gavin you mean well and thank you for reminding me!'

'You gonna find her I know!' he said at last

I hope! I just hope this is all that I can do! It's so ironic I know, I control hundreds of people but still can't control own my life.

I lifted up myself and got to the car heading back to town when I got there where the memorial is held and saw the number of attendees I felt like turning back and leave but a small almost fading scent... her scent hit me... she is here!

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

hello! I hope everyone is doing fine! how was your week? Mine was fine, had some fun with a friend hope you did too!

see you next week!