Experiment Feline [RP]

Selina woke up feeling rather blur and dizzy. It was as if she had fallen asleep 'unnaturally'. As she tried to sit up, she felt something restraining hands. She looked down at her hands and found that she was chained onto a large metal table with strong leather straps. Feeling alarmed and panicked, she struggled, trying to break free of the chains but they only got tighter. As she struggled, she began to realize that she was in a large metal cage. Trapped like a cat.

A guard came up to her with a grin and leaned against the bars of the cage.

"Little Kitty wants to get out, doesn't she? So, so, so, desperate," he said with a deep chuckle.

An inhuman growl slipped from Selina's lips as she stood up slowly, bending a little as the chain extended to its limit. She had the urge to scratch the guard's grin off his face. She took a dangerous step towards the guard but the guard didn't pull out any threatening weapons. He simply pulled out an iron baton and whacked the bars of her cell. The sound of iron ringing in her ears was painful. It rang and echoed which gave Selina a terrible headache and it hurt her ears. She crouched down and covered her ears, screaming.

"Stop it!" She screamed and clutched the sides of her head. "Make it stop!"

The guard once again only chuckled the left the room. The sound of the bars still echoed for a couple of seconds before fading. You had seen most of what had happened and you decided to take action. You creep up from the shadows and you were quite a distance away from the cage when Selina looked up in your direction. Her eyes glowed like a cat's pair of eyes in the dark. You could've sworn you saw her normal brown set of eyes not long ago so the glow gave you a suspicion. You could see her but you were unsure if she could see you.

"I know you're there..." Selina muttered and laid on the ground.