Part 1

Harry Imagine:

You're pregnant:

Part 1

"Ugh I hate this!" I said while entering mine and Harry's bedroom. Harry was just laying in our bed scrolling down his phone. "Hate what Lea?" He asked with annoyance on his voice. Well, is not the first time I wine about the same thing. "Being pregnant, is just ughhh!" I said before collapsing on our bed besides him. Is just...nothing fits anymore, I'm always hungry, I'm turning into a hippo and ugh I just can't. "Come here" He said bringing me into his arms. I just laid my head on his chest. "How can you still love me Harry?! I'm turning into a fucking hippo!" I cried into his chest. He just chuckled and kissed my forehead. How can he find this funny?! "How many times to I have to tell you that you are not fat, and that this is just the process of being pregnant baby. It's totally normal" He said while rubbing my tummy. I had only three months but it felt like a lifetime. "Normal?? No is not Harry! I'm hungry all the time and I always feel like throwing up, I'm always either crying or mad, I just can't" I said almost bawling. I hadn't realize I was already crying.  He just pecked my lips and looked straight at me. "Look, I know it's hard. But just think that in only six more moth we will bring home our beautiful baby! Isn't that exciting babe?" He said with the biggest grin I have ever seen. Yeah, I think you could say he was excited about the baby. "I guess" I said smiling a little. I can't deny I don't like that thought. I mean, it's going to be me and Harry's own family. "See? Now, I want you to know that you're the most beautiful girl in the world. And that being pregnant...makes you look even more beautiful and sexier than before, you know that?" He said biting his bottom lip. Is he serious?? "So...that means that after I have the baby you won't find me beautiful anymore?!" I asked starting to cry once again. God I hate this mood swings.