Part 4

Harry Imagine:

You're pregnant

Part 4:

"Ugh fine. I still don't get it but yeah whatever." I said taking another spoon full of peanut butter. Yeah I just can't get enough of  it. "I love you" he said taking my spoon and getting himself peanut butter. Of course he does, I mean, who would've gone out at this time of the night just cuz I was hungry?? "Yeah, just go pack" I said taking the spoon and the jar to our room. As you can see, I was not on the mood to feel loved or to love you know, I'm like seriously hungry all the time. "Can I at least get a kiss?" He asked while following.  Seriously? I just grunt and turned around to peck his lips. "There, was it that hard?"he asked with a smirk. He enjoys to piss me off when I'm already annoyed. "Shut up and let me sleep ok? Goodnight!" I said while putting the spoon and the jar on my bed side table and getting under the covers. He just walked over to my side and got to his knees. Ugh now what?! "Hey little baby" he said while taking my comforter off and pulling up my shirt over my stomach. "Daddy is going for a while, and I need you to do me a favor. I need you to be good with mommy, not to give her much pain. I know you can do that. I'll miss you so much but I promise I'll be back soon enough. I love you so much baby, I can't wait to have you in my arms. Goodnight my little angel" he said before kissing my stomach. I won't deny I started crying a little. I mean, that was the cites thing ever. "I love you, I promise I'll be back before you know it ok?" He said moving so he could face me. " I know don't worry, I love you" I said making him smile and pecking my lips. That's the last thing I remember before falling asleep.