Part 3

Harry Imagine:

You're pregnant:

Part 3

Lea's Pov:

"But..but why??" I said not believing what he just said. Tomorrow...he's leaving tomorrow?! "Simon want us to go to some interviews later on and in order to do that he had to move the dates" He said intertwining our hands. Really?? "Well that's stupid,really stupid" I said looking down. Ok maybe it wasn't stupid, but I'm pregnant! Excuse me for wanting to be with my husband. "Might be, but if you need me to stay I'll talk to Simon and tell him I ca-" he started saying but I cut him off before he said something stupid. "No Harry, is your job. You can't just drop everything because of me. You just go, I'll be fine" I said with a half smile. I wasn't happy about the tour dates being change, but he loves his job and I know he's exited for this tour soo yeah. "You  sure?" "Positive" I said wrapping my hands around his waist and looking up at him. Yeah I'm small, deal with it? "It's only for four months, I'll be back when you're seven month pregnant. And I'll talk to my mom and Gemma to take you to the appointments and everything ok. I'll call you mom too so sh-" He started saying but again I cut him off. Man, now that I think about it he never shut up. "Harry is ok, Ill be fine. I can go to my appointments alone. Everything will be fine" I said pecking his lips and making my way to the kitchen, yeah I know I just ate but I'm hungry...deal with it I guess. "You can't go alone, you need someone to be here with you through all this process. Is not easy Leah" He said while I took the peanut butter jar out of the fridge and grabbed a spoon. Is he serious now? "What do you know? Have you ever been pregnant?? No I don't think so. This is going to be a pice of cake." I said opening the jar and taking a spoon full of peanut butte. Mmm it taste like heaven you know? "You either let someone stay with you while I'm gone or I'll stay. Got it?" He said walking towards him. Ughh sometimes he gets me so annoyed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Extra long this time. What do think?