Part 5

Harry Imagine:
You're pregnant:
Part 5

Lea's Pov:

*2 month later*

"Are you serious?" "Yes" "Leah, I don't think that's healthy for you nor the baby" "Yeah it is" "You sure?""Yes" "You are telling me, that a frog's leg with peanut butter is healthy?" "Yes so can you please buy me that?" I argued with Gemma once again cuz of my strange cravings. Hey, is not my fault, it's her brother's fault for getting me pregnant! "Leah, where the hell am I going to buy a frog's leg?" Gemma asked while Anne laughed. Yeah she founds my cravings really funny and I don't know why. "C'mon girls, we figure out that later. Now Leah, call Harry because you're next. " She said while handing me her phone. Right now we were at my doctors office since we're going to find out the sex of the baby. Exciting? Yeah I know. And since Harry couldn't be here he said I had to call him so he could at least find out the sex of the baby at the same time I did. I just dialed his number, after a couple of seconds he answer. "How's the most beautiful girl doing today?" He said while I just grunt. All I want right now is my frog's leg with peanut butter. God, I know that will taste like heaven. "Not so good because the only thing I ask for is a frog's leg with peanut butter and you're dear sister here doesn't want to buy it for me" I said into the phone while sticking my young out to Gemma. And of course, she did it back. "A frog's leg with peanut butter? Are you serious?" He asked with the tone of 'What the hell Leah?'. "Yes I'm serious. Why?? Are you going to judge me too?" I asked while crossing my arms. Yeah, have I mention my mood swings haven't been very pleasant lately?? "No babe, not at all. Craving?" "Yes" I answered. Oh, he knows me so well. "Ms.  Shay, is your turn" my doctor's assistant said while motioning me to come in. Yeah, me and Harry are not married. Shocker? Not really. We've been together for about four years already, I don't need a piece of paper to tell me weather me and him are or aren't together.