Part 6

Harry Imagine:

You're Pregnant

Part 6:

"Well this is it. You ready Styles?" I asked him while Anne helped me get up and making our way in. I wanted Anne and Gemma to be with me at this special moment since Harry couldn't  be here. "Hello, how you doing today?" He asked while taking my record out of his desk. "Good. With strange cravings, but good." I said making him laugh. Why do everyone think it's funny? "And you must be..." He asked referring to Anne and Gemma. Seriously, I still don't get why my cravings are so funny. "My mom Anne and my sister Gemma"Harry said while I put the phone in speaker. They both just waved and took a seat on the couch next to my chair. "Well nice to meet you. And how are you Mr.Styles?" He asked while preparing the sonogram and all. I don't know, maybe this is way out of topic, but I don't want the frog's leg with peanut butter anymore. Now, I just want a burger from McDonald. That, would be perfect. "Good, nervous but good" he said with a nervous laugh at the end. I should be the one nervous, not him. "There is nothing to be nervous about Mrs. Styles. Now, you guys are ready?" He asked while rubbing some kind of gel on my tummy.  Believe me, I'm more than ready. "Ready" me and Harry said in unison. Why can't he be here with me? It would've been perfect really. The doctors just started rubbing the tub thingy on my stomach, Anne and Gemma were just focus on the screen. "Mm well, it seems you guys are going to have a..."