Part 8

Harry Imagine:

You're pregnant

Part 8:

* 2 more months after*

"God when will that plane land for God's sake?!" "Leah calm down, it already landed." "Then why are we still waiting for the boys huh?!" "Because they are looking for their suit cases" "Ughh can't they hurry??! My back is killing me!" "Thank God there's only two more month left because I swear if that wasn't your pregnant talking I would've already slapped the bitch out of you" Me and Gemma argued while we waited for the boys to come out. Finally, I was going to see Harry after four months. Was I exited?? Yeah but right now I was on a really bad mood so I didn't show it. Yeah, my mood swings have been worst lately. I just looked at Gemma and laughed at her comment. "Thank God I love you" I said while rubbing my stomach and holding my back. And yes, I still don't know how in the world I'm going to raise two babies at the same time. "I know, don't worry" she said looking at me and smile. Seriously, I don't know how Gemma and Anne have put up with me this last few month. Not even my mom wanted to put up with me and that's low. "Oh my God you've gotten huge!" I heard someone say from behind, Louis. "Nice seeing you too Tomlinson" I said turning around to face him. He just laughed and put his luggage down. "I'm kidding, you look beautiful love" he said bringing me into a hug. If I would've been in a good mood, I might have hugged back. But since he just said I was huge, I just wasn't feeling it. "She's in a bad mood Louis...really bad mood" Gemma said patting his back. He just let go and looked at me. I just had my arms crossed...and let's say that if looks could kill he would've been already dead.