Part 2

Harry Imagine:

You're pregnant:

Part 2

"Mm thank you thank you thank you" I told Harry while taking my last sip of my milkshake. We were both on our bed watching a romantic comedy while I ate my food. If I weren't pregnant I wouldn't be eating on the bed,trust me. "You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome" He said before kissing my forehead. Who else would've gone out in the middle of the night just to buy their wife McDonald's cuz of her cravings?? Um no one I guess. "How can you still put up with me? I mean, I know sometimes I'm a bitch and all" I said looking up at him since I was resting my head on his chest. I mean, If I was him I would've been long gone by now! "First because I love you and I would never ever leave you, second because once out moms found out you were pregnant they call me and told all about the cravings, mood swings, vomiting, etc. , and third who else would put up with you if it isn't me?" He asked while I hit him for the last part. "I'm kidding sweetheart, I love you soo much" he said before pecking my lips. Now this, just right here right now...was perfect. But like always, something had to ruin the moment, and this time that 'something' was Harry's phone. "Who is it?" I asked while he just picked it up and show me the caller ID, Paul?? Why would he call?? I know he cares about the boys and all but, they are on break. "Hello...yeah...wait what...no...no you have to be kidding me....ok alright...yeah sure...see you later...yeah bye" Harry said while hanging up. Well that was fast. "What did he say?" I asked Harry while he just got up and started walking back and forth. Ok?? "Harry??? What did he say??" I asked while getting up and walking towards him. He's starting to scare me, and that's not ok for the baby you know.  He just looked down at me, took a deep breath,and said "Tour dates where change, I'm leaving tomorrow"