Part 9

Harry Imagine:

You're pregnant

Part 9:

Leah's Pov:

Right now we were at some stupid restaurant waiting for our food to arrive. I didn't want to come, but since El,Sophia,and Perrie came, the boys where hungry,I was hungry,and I wasn't going to be the one paying...I decided to come. "You hungry Leah?" Harry asked while helping me seat down. Ugh. "Why do you care??" I said quite annoyed. Yes, I'm still in a bad mood and still mad at Harry. "Baby, I was just asking ok?" He said before kissing my cheek. Ughh. "Hello my name is Lisa and I'll be your waiter tonight. Can I take your order?" A women about 50 something said while taking her notebook out. Everyone said what they wanted, and then it was my turn. "What do you want sweetheart??" Harry asked while rubbing my back. God, can't he understand I'm so mad at him right now?!? Why can't he leave me alone?! "What I want is for you to go on Tour again" I said making all heads turn to us. Great, attention, just what I needed. Harry just looked down and then at me. I can't believe I just said that. "I'm sorry, I- I have to go to the bathroom" I said getting up and running to the girl's bathroom. How could I said that?! He must hate me, he has to hate me. I just took a seat on the toilet and started crying. How could I go from being Satan to a crying little baby?! It makes no sense. "Leah?? Can we come in please??" I heard Perrie asked from outside. We?? I guess she means the girls. I just got up and opened the door. "Want to talk?" El said while they all entered. I just looked down and started crying again. Why is my life so complicated huh?? "Aw baby don't cry, don't cry." El said while bringing me into her arms, which made me cry even more. "He must hate me right now. He must he just must" I said while El just rubbed my back. I mean, I shouldn't have over reacting.