Chapter 22

"I love you too."

I can't believe I said it. I just can't.

After I said that,  Harry sat back in his chair and covered his face with his hands.

James and everyone around cheered and clapped and then Harry stood up and his face was red and he hugged James before telling the audience that he needed to go home, needed to see me.

They boys all hugged me and kissed my cheek, saying how they were happy for Harry and I and that they'd leave us to be alone when he came back.

I appreciated that.

As soon as the boys left, I cleaned up a bit and then went upstairs, taking off my shorts to get more comfortable before heading back down and to the living room.

I remembered that I had some champagne in the fridge and got it out, grabbing two glasses and setting them on my small kitchen table.

I looked out the window by the sink and saw that it was storming outside. Rain and thunder that shook the small house at times.

I heard the door open and slam shut and I turned to find Harry standing in the doorway.

His hair and suit were wet and he had a few drops of rain sliding down his cheek as he stood there, staring at me.

The intensity of his stare, the emotion, the lust that I saw knocked the breath out of me and I swallowed hard.

Harry walks to me slowly and I swear you could cut the sexual tension with a damned spoon.

I look up at him as he finally reached me and I bit my lip.

Harry reaches up and cups my face in his hands, brushing his thumb along lips and over my cheeks slowly.

I lean into his touch and reach up, covering his hands with my own.

"Did you mean it?" he asks, his voice deep and raspy.

I nod and meet his intense gaze. "Every word."

And with that, Harry leans down, smashing his lips against mine in a passionate kiss.

I close my eyes as our lips touch and I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his.

Harry reaches down and squeezes my bum a bit before picking me up.

I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist and moan quietly as Harry's lips drag along my jaw and reach my neck.

Harry turns, grabbing the champagne on the table and carries me upstairs, his lips not once breaking contact from my skin.

Once in my room, he sets the bottle down on my night stand and lays me on the bed before pulling away.

I watch as he slowly takes off his jacket and undoes his shirt, revealing his perfectly sculpted and tattooed chest to me.

He toes off his shoes and socks and I lean forward, scooting to the edge of the bed and I reach out, pulling Harry to me as I kiss him softly, then let my lips travel down his neck, teasing his soft stop with my tongue and light sucking.

I smile against his soft skin when he moans quietly and kiss down his chest and stomach until I reach his jeans and I pull back slowly.

Harry licks his lips and swallows hard, running his hand through my hair gently.

He leans down and captures my lips in a slow and sensual kiss as I undo his belt and pull his jeans down.

I pull back from the kiss and Harry kicks his jeans off and climbs over me, scooting us to the pillows.

As I lay back against the pillows, Harry reaches down and undoes the buttons on mine-his- shirt slowly and feel him shudder above me as he opens it wide, revealing my nakedness to him.

"You're so beautiful, Birdie.." Harry whispers, looking down at my body with love and amazement written all over his features.

I blush and cover my face with my hands, hiding my smile.

Harry moves my hands and kisses my nose softly. "You are. You're absolutely perfect, baby..I love you." he says.

I look up at him as tears spill from my eyes, a soft, choking sob escaping me.

Harry frowns and looks down at me, his features contorting that into concern.

"Birdie? What's wrong, love? Was it something I said?" He asks, panicking.

I force a laugh and shake my head, reaching up and brushing my thumb along his cheek. "No, no. I just...no one's ever said that to me, besides family and friends. No one's ever meant it, not like this." I tell him.

Harry smiles small and grabs my hand, kissing my palm softly. "I mean it, Birdie. I love you." he says, leaning down to capture my lips in yet another, slow and delicious kiss.

Kissing Harry was magical to me. Every time our lips touch, sparks fly throughout my body, I melt, I erupt in pleasure and happiness.

As we kiss, Harry lifts my hips and slips off my panties as I push his briefs down and off.

Even though we've seen each other naked before, quite a few times, it still stuns me how spectacular Harry's body is.

How he has curves in all the right places and how his chest is toned and his stomach was muscular yet squishy if you poked him in the right spots.

I loved every part of him. I loved him. I love him.

Harry looks down at me, my legs wrapped around his waist  and his hands in mine, resting by my head.

"Birdie..I don't want this night to be just about sex.  I want it to be about us, about love. Our love. I want you..I want to make love to you." he says, his shaky voice just above a whisper.

I lean up and kiss him deeply, squeezing his hands.

Harry groans against my lips and we spend the night making love and drinking our champagne through the storm.

We end our amazing night after we both come down from our highs and I fall against his chest, panting softly.

Harry rubs my back and his other hand grips my hip, massaging is gently.

"Well..that was..."

"Amazing." I finish for Harry.

He chuckles and nods, reaching over and grabbing the bottle of champagne.

I watch as he takes a small sip from the bottle and hands it to me.

I sit up, making Harry moan and nearly drop the bottle as I get off of him.

Laying beside him, I pull the sheets around me and grab the bottle from him, kissing his cheek.

"You're a naughty girl, babe." Harry says, looking at me.

I smile and take a large swig from the bottle in my hand.

"I learn from the best." I reply.

Harry rolls his eyes and leans over, kissing me deeply and throwing us into another round of sweat and flesh on flesh.