00

"Change, change, change your life, take it all. We're gonna stick together, know we'll get through it all. Change, change, change your life, take it all. You're gonna use it to become what you've always known..." 

We all gathered to the middle, wrapping arms around each other. I blew Perrie's lilac hair out of my face as Leigh shushed Jesy as she cried. I can't believe we're actually doing this. We're a band, we're singing, we're doing what we loved. Leigh tucked a strand of my now blue hair behind my ear as I tried to control my own tears. "I love you girls," I said quietly, a few tears running down my face. 

It's almost been a year since that summer in London and now we're traveling around Europe on a tour. We achieved our dreams and it's all because of One Direction. "Jade, Harry was wondering if you'd want to come to see a film with Zayn and I," Perrie said with a small squeal. 

A lot has changed since that summer. Some were for the better, but a lot was for the worse. I never get to see Harry anymore, but Zayn and Perrie really hit it off and they're now a couple. It's strange and all, especially since Leigh isn't too happy about it. "Sure, baba. I'll text him in a second," I told her, darting towards the snack table with my phone. 

Jesy had already beaten me and was occupied by talking to her own boyfriend, George from Union J. We all know him. I sighed, picking up several pieces of fruit and typing in a message for my beloved boyfriend. 

'Aye, Hazza. :) I'd love to catch a film w u n Zerrie ! XxJadexX'

I would have tweeted my actions at the moment like I used to, but Management had forced us to take down our personal twitters and put up a group one. Secretly, I had kept mine. No one knows but the fans, not even the girls know and I plan on keeping it that way. I got a reply almost immediately, his name popping up on the screen. 

'Great babe. Cnt wait. ;) -Hx'

Oh how much I love him.