10

@LittleMix: Get well soon, Jadey. xxjesyxx

-

-

-

-

Harry stood there, his hand pressed against the doorframe. Jesy's eyes were wide, my hear burning. "Harry... What are you doing here?" she just asked, looking back to see me. I squeezed my eyes shut, Lou's hand slipping into mine. "I'm here to see if she's okay. Why else?" he responded, his voice raspy and strained, like he had been crying himself. I flinched at the sudden pain in my chest. Air seemed to have been limited as I gasped to fill my lungs with the needed oxygen. "J-Jesy," Louis stuttered as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Press the button!" she shrieked, running to my side. Louis' hand slammed against the red nurses' button, a shrill sound erupting from the wall. I choked on the sudden blood gushing in my mouth. "Oh my God," I heard Harry gasp, his hand flying to his forehead. "What do we do?" he asked right before the doors flung open. Nurses filled the room with bags and tools of some sort. I rolled onto my side, hearing the thick, crimson liquid splatter against the tile floor. Now, I was just throwing up. I heaved, vomit mixed with blood hitting the floor.

I was tugged back onto the bed, a tube being shoved into my mouth. I gagged around the clear tube, watching as the stuff was sucked from my mouth. "Harry, what are you doing?" I heard Jesy ask the curly haired boy just as my eyes start drooping. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move. It's like my life was just slipping away. "We're losing her!" shouted a nurse like the one last night. My hand twitched beside me. Everyone was blurry, my vision completely screwed up. "Jade, hold on," Louis gasped, his hand grasping mine.

"She can't die, Jesy."

"She's tough. I know she won't just give up."

"But what if she does?"

"Why do you care?"

"I love her, why wouldn't I?"

I let out a strained laugh, coughing as they pulled the tube out of my throat. "Good God. She's okay," they whispered among the room as I blinked away my blurry vision. Now, I just felt like crying. Why would this kind of stuff happen to me?

+++

Harry stayed throughout the day. We talked about what we both had said that day and that he didn't want to say what he did in that interview. Perrie left, but Zayn stayed. She really seemed as if she hated me. Sam never came in. He left with Jordan and Leigh-Anne came to check up on me. During the whole time, I was okay. I had the people I cared about with me.

Then Harry had to leave. His sister was flying in for the tour coming up. Lou's was too, so he left with him. It was just Zayn, Jesy, Leigh, and I. We all talked about what happened and my feelings. I didn't feel comfortable until Zayn called Sam a dick. I don't know why that made me smile so much. He is my boyfriend. But he told me about how he didn't even seem worried. He was joking with nurses and Leigh-Anne every time he went to tell them how I was doing. And that made me super mad.

"When do you think you'll be able to get out?" Jesy asked, shifting onto her other leg in the large leather seat. I only shrugged, swirling around the orange sherbet Zayn had gotten for all of us. Of course, he got the green stuff that I don't know the flavor. We ate three cups already, the trash can filled with damp styrofoam cups. "Hopefully soon. This hospital depresses me," I admitted, my lips falling into a pout. Jesy laughed, biting down on her lip.

"While you were out cold last night, Leigh and I brought a few things. We brought you your lyric book, pens, books, your iPod, and movies. Plus some microwaveable biscuits for when you're craving them." I smiled widely and thanked the two. I really wish I was getting out. We'd probably stay at my house and eat and sing. Gosh, can I just leave this stupid place?

Ten minutes later, they all had to leave. Perrie called Zayn angry and the girls were getting calls from management. I was left alone. But Jesy gave me the small bag of things before she left. I dug through the plastic bag and pulled out my iPod, plugging in the purple headphones she packed. I pressed shuffle on my recovery playlist.

You're not alone

Together we stand

I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand

When it gets cold

And it feels like the end

There's no place to go

You know I won't give in

No I won't give in

Tears threatened to spill as the song played. It reminded my of Harry. Mainly because he used to play this song when I felt bad. Also, he had a small fascination with her multicolored hair. He threatened to do it to his: green, blue, pink, and orange streaks in his chestnut hair. I vetoed his suggestion.

Keep holding on

'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Just stay strong

'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

There's nothing you could say

Nothing you could do

There's no other way when it comes to the truth

So keep holding on

'Cause you know we'll make it through, make it through

Memories of Harry singing this while playing with my hair projected in my mind. I could see us laying on the couch, my head in his lap and his turned down to look at me. His plump, pink lips would move slowly as he hummed it for me. He would get so into it too, the emerald eyes of the boy I loved watering.

So far away

I wish you were here

Before it's too late, this could all disappear

Before the doors close

And it comes to an end

With you by my side I will fight and defend

Yeah, yeah

Keep holding on

'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Just stay strong

'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

There's nothing you could say

Nothing you could do

There's no other way when it comes to the truth

So keep holding on

'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

The tears were falling freely as I smiled. The memories slowly fizzed away as I glanced down at my lyric book. I've got an idea...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the tenth chapter guys!

I'm actually getting a bit excited about the story.

I've got a plaaaan.

Hope you guys enjoyed, don't forget to comment/vote.

Also, we're so close to 100 votes! Omfg. I love you guys.

Plus, we hit 1k reads. It's not many, but it's enough for me to fangirl. And 4k on tlojp.

Oh my goodness. I just really love you guys. Xx

~Anna