11

@LittleMix: second album, here we come :) XxJadexX

-

-

-

-

My pen squeaked against the paper of my lyric book as I scrawled the first line.

You turned, and I learned that the wall comes tumbling down.

I bit my lip in concentration. This song needs to meaningful, slow.

Not a word, only hurt when my friends can't tell me now.

The last line gave me a small idea. This could be about Harry. The way I love him, but it hurts me. Or Sam, the way he was never there for me but that one night.

I feel love when I see your face, but all these scars I can't replace.

Shock me hard, hit me hard and I don't know what to say.

Just as I finished the first verse, I almost immediately found out who could sing it. Leigh-Anne fit it so well to me, especially since I couldn't sing it like she could. And her smooth voice just made me tingle (that sounds weird).

When you knock on my door and tell me you don't want to fight.

I pondered on this one. Does this even sound right.

I sang the words aloud, matching it to the rhythm in my head and it seemed to fit well. But what could possible come after it. I glanced around the room, repeating the last line quietly.

Oh, baby I'm sue that I'm not gonna fall this time.

Oh.

I almost squealed in excitement, biting down on my lip. I liked that little bridge a lot. And I had an idea that Perrie or I could sing it. Next is the chorus. That's going to be difficult. I hummed the words once again, leaning back against my pillows.

But the growling of my stomach disturbed my thoughts and the biscuits were just too tempting. I pressed the nurses button, taking two of the baked goods out of the bag beside me.

"Hello, Miss Thirlwall. Is everything okay?" one of my male nurses asked as he approached my bed. I just nodded, holding the food out. "Would you mind heating these up for me. I'm not allowed to get out of bed, remember?" He chuckled and nodded, the edges of his eyes crinkling as he grinned.

That reminded me of Harry. Wow, Harry. He's always in my mind. Grr.

The microwave beeped just as he got a call from the doctors in room 207. He took the biscuits out, set them on a plate and on the tray, and slid them to me. "Thank you!" I shouted after him as he jogged out of my room and down the hall.

"After this, Jade," I mumbled to myself, blowing on the food, "back to writing."

+++

I woke up in a dark room, the tray that was in front of me moments - well, I guess hours - ago was now pushed against the wall. My things were all in the brag beside me and a figure was sitting in the chair beside my bed, soft snores bellowing from their parted lips. I should have been concerned. There was no telling who was in that chair. They were just a black shape.

It could be a stalker, or someone waiting for my life to end, I thought.

But I kept my mouth shut once it started moving.

Although I was quiet, I couldn't resist the urge to turn on the light. I leaned over and flipped the switch for the overhead lights to come on, revealing the strange figure.

It was only Harry.

"Good God, Harry," I muttered, leaning back in my bed. "You scared the day lights out of me!" He only grinned, rubbing his eyes with his large hands. "What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be with your sister?"

He ran his fingers through his hair, crossing his long, thin legs. I envied his legs. They were perfect. "I got worried," he whispered, a faint blush forming on his cheeks. Worried?

"About what?" I questioned.

"You, of course."

"Why?"

"Jade-"

"Tell me why."

He stood up from the chair, moving my bag of things to the floor. "Can I not be worried about you?" he asked me, climbing into bed with me. I scooted over a bit, his body turning to the side where he could face me.

"Well, I guess you can..."

The rest of the night consisted of Harry and I catching up. He had been jumped a month back by a group of male Mixers, also receiving threatening letters from them to this day about how they were going to kill him for hurting me. He had even received the same mixtape as I from the same girl.

Just as I thought of her, that one thing she said stuck out: Forget That Boy.

"Harry," I whispered, his eyes meeting mine. "I think I need your help.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, guys!

Late update since I missed Monday. :\\

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Love youu. Xx

~Anna xox