05

[[ SEXUAL CONTENT]]

@LittleMix: Clubbing ! XxJadexX

-

-

-

                                                      Leigh-Anne danced around with a glass of vodka in her hand. Jesy was sitting at the bar with a bottle of beer sitting in front of her. I had no idea where Perrie was. And I, well, I was just standing there, trying to drink the sudden pain away. I gulped down the strong liquid, my eyes getting blurry. "Jade?" a voice called out and I turned around to see someone I hadn't seen in forever. "Sam?" I choked, my eyes widening. He looked great. He was ripped, he had tattoos. "It's been forever!" I slurred, pulling him into a hug. He chuckled and nodded, running his fingers through his slicked back hair. His hands rested on my waist as we talked, both of us drinking from my glass. And, before we knew it, we had began to kiss. My arms were wrapped around his neck tightly as he gripped my waist, our lips pressed together rather roughly. And on occasion, he would make me giggle and laugh, both of us smiling happily. "You have gotten so beautiful," he mumbled, nipping at my cheek softly. A soft blush tinted my cheeks as I mumbled a 'thank you'. He kissed me once again, our lips slowly parting. His tongue fought mine for dominance, giggles escaping through my lips. 

"Let's go back to your place," he mumbled against my neck and I grabbed his arm. He was in the position to drive, being not as drunk as I was. We ran out the door, laughing and tripping around. And, thankfully, my house isn't too far from the club. He drove to my house as I kissed and rubbed his thighs, his hand forcing my face in his private area. I slowly kissed at the fabric, my vision getting even blurrier from the alcohol. He finally pulled to a stop and we both rushed out the car, running to my front door. As soon as I got it open, he shoved me against the door, peeling off the fabric of my jacket. I slid my tongue in his mouth, the taste of alcohol sliding off his tongue, as well as mine. We moved towards my room, my arms pulling off his shirt. He grabbed my hand and picked me up, carrying me up the stairs. I had a small fridge in my room that was filled with my emergancy alcohol for my suicidal nights. I popped the door open with my foot and grabbed a beer, opening it up. He took the first drink and then I took one, his lips meeting mine before I could swallow. He was gross, but because of how drunk I was, I didn't exactly care. He pulled off my shirt as I laid on the bed, unbuttoning my own pants. 

His hands squeezed at my breasts, a smirk on his lips. I didn't have the biggest boobs in the world, or my band, but he seemed to like them. He kissed my stomach, moving down towards my waist. Shivers ran down my spine as sweat began to form on my forehead. "Fuck, Sam," I gasped as his tongue flicked against the warm skin above the waistband of my shorts. He then linked his fingers underneath them and slowly tugged them down, his eyes locked with mine. "I'm going to fuck you so hard..."

+++

The light shone from the window, blinding me. Sam laid behind me, his arms around my waist, and I sighed. I didn't mind sleeping with him. Honestly, I was happy we had done what we had. He seemed to have changed and that made me a tad bit excited. I shifted onto my other side, placing a gentle kiss to his slightly swollen lips. His eyes fluttered open, a smile forming on them. "Good morning, sweet heart," he groggily mumbled, his hand now caressing my cheek. I grinned shyly, mumbling, "Good morning." As if on que, my thighs began to burn. I scrunched up my nose in pain, curling up into his body. He was so warm. I nuzzled my face into his neck, placing a small kiss there. He shifted away, his eyes meeting mine. They were so dark and that was just naturally. God, he really is a beautiful man. 

But not as beautiful as Harry...

After about fifteen minutes of suffering from the aching sensation between my legs, I decided to say something. He frowned, got up, and got me a warm towelette. He then gently placed the rag onto my area, letting it warm and soak it. It felt better, but it still hurt and I was getting aggrivated with it. He kissed the inside of my thigh to comfort me, but that only resulted in the pain worsening from the slight wave of arousal. "You'll be okay, my love," he hummed, pressing his fingers against the cooling rag as I ran my fingers through my hair. He noticed that it wasn't exactly working and grabbed me by my sides, lifting my upper half off of the bed. Our lips met in a soft kiss as I caressed his pale cheek, smiling softly. "How about I run you a hot bath?" he asked me, pecking my nose gently. I nodded gratefully, cupping his cheeks and kissing him once more. This was deeper than the last and he lowered his hands to my rear, giving it a tight squeeze. "Be right back," he then whispered against my lips, pecking them one last time before entering the bathroom. He's so sweet.

But not as sweet as Harry.

I don't know why Harry started filling my mind now. It's like he's cursed me. But I just layed back, moving the damp towel to the bedside table, and covered myself in the large duvet. I could hear the running water and then a scowl from Sam as he hit his elbow on the counter. I smiled to myself. He makes me happy already. And that's a good thing. Because maybe, just maybe, he could help me get my attention off of the one guy that broke my heart. I temporarily closed my eyes, but they opened once two arms slithered around me and lifted me from the bed. I wrapped my arms loosely around Sam's neck and rested my head on his shoulder as he carried me to the bathroom. God, why did I ever leave him?

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, guys! Did you miss me? Well, I can't be on much because my brother murdered my laptop. I snuck his and updated just for you guys. 

So, what do you think?

Do you want Jarry or Jam?

Comment/Vote/Share if you'd like. (: