Dinner With The Dark Lord...

POV: Hermione. Don't play the song until I tell you!! 😍🖤😂😏🐍

Draco helped me dress for our dinner with the demonic plagues downstairs, awaiting for our arrival.

We were running a few minutes late from celebrating our engagement, with feverish erotic passions...

I waved my wand to have my makeup put onto my face by itself, because I was feeling too weak to do it by hand. Draco then, gave me my pain reliever draught and I drank it smoothly.

I couldn't believe what events had just occurred within the past hour... changing our lives forever.

I was scared, nervous, and nauseatingly excited all in one.

"Here baby, let me help you." Draco guided me into his enormous closet, to assist in my Sex Slave wardrobe.

He picked a dress out for me, while my back was turned.

"Lift your arms, love." Draco warmly requested me, pulling the tight feeling dress over my head and pulling it down my body.

He then his knees bent down and looked up at me, giving me that delicious sinister smirk.

"Hand me your foot, darling."

I smiled looking down at him, placing my hands on his shoulders, while he lovingly implanted my feet into my heels, I was wearing for the evening.

It was another example of his affectionate moving gestures of love, I always witnessed from Draco. His devotion of me was overwhelmingly irresistible...

He began sit up. Holding his hands around my rump and stopping just at my lower stomach, placing a gentle kiss on our baby growing inside of me. I caressed my hands through his hair, watching him do this while smiling and trying not to cry. Draco finished raising. Hovering and standing inches away from my face... then pulling me into his magnetic sensual longing ardent kisses.

"You are breathtaking." Draco whispered feasting my neck. Knowing we were late... we unfortunately had to stop... He then took my hand to escort us out of his closet and to head downstairs to the dreadful dinner, instructing me on how to behave in front of the Dark Lord... Merlin! All of this excitement I had completely forgotten about having dinner with the devil himself...

"Don't speak unless you're spoken to. Keep it minimal and try not to look at him too frequently. He's quite freighting, it's hard not to stare."

I stopped in my tracks, seeing what I was wearing in Draco's ominously onyx vanity mirror.