Luv This Shit

"August, you didn't have to take me out."

"Tia, for the 8th time. Its cool, I wanted to."

"Alright, but the moment you start feeling bad, were going back home."

"Okay baby, okay."

"Baby?" I sat down my wine glass and he chuckled.

"Oh, Tia, im sorry."

I smirked rolling my eyes at him and the smirk faded when I saw a familiar face, I quickly got up when I saw Zeke, I wanted to run but where the hell ima run too?

"What's wrong?"

"Its Zeke, he's coming over here August, get up we have to go."

"Zeke? Girl you trip-"

"TIA! Lets go! I've had enough of your games." Zeke approached the table wearing a wife beater and saggy ass jeans with a durag and some tims like this was 2002. I wanted to sink into the floor

People in the restaurant started to stare at us and I was nervous and embarrassed, I didn't know what to do.

"Zeke, no. Leave, your causing a scene."

"Leave? FUCK NO, not until your outside."

"Aye man, she's not going anywhere with you."

"Oh, this who you run too? The nigga from the doctors office? How you know this nigga ain't got AIDS?!"

People gasped and I tried to tell Zeke to calm down. How did he even find me, why these white people won't call the police, what was going on?! I had so many questions..

"Ok, ok, i'll come with you, just please-"

"Sir, excuse me we have to ask you to leave, your causing a scene."

"Do it look like I give a flying fuck, all y'all mofos ain't leaving until-"

POW POW

Here we go again I thought to myself, I saw Zeke fall to the floor as blood poured out of his back, I screamed and everyone in the restaurant started to run, it was like those terror attacks you see on TV.

"Tia, c'mon we have to go, lets go!"

"Aug-August- someone- Zeke!"

August picked me up throwing me across his back heading to his car, halfway there he placed me on my feet and we ran to the car while people still screamed and ran.

"Zeke."

"Tia, listen to me, im sorry."

"Someone shot him August."

"I don't know whats going on, its not safe whatever it is, we have to get out."

-

Tia went to bed early because she was still shaken up, I wasn't mad at her, in fact I felt bad, this man is dead, on the bright side this is one less problem she has to worry about, but then again, she loved him, and I know she did, regardless of how he treated her, somewhere in her heart she had a place for him.

The question is, who's this person that's out shooting, and im not the only one, a couple other people got shot at, or either killed in the past two weeks. I just needed a break honestly, a break from everything.