Chapter 21: The Wrong Move

Mitch's POV

As soon as I was out the door, I sprinted through the streets, not caring where I was going. When I finally stopped, I placed my hands on my knees. Suddenly I realized my hands were completely bloody. I thought it was my hands that were bleeding but I realized that it was Jerome's blood... I fell to my knees and placed my head between my hands.

Suddenly, something cold hit my head and I doubled over and blacked out.

When I woke up, my head felt like it was on fire...and I was paralyzed? No my hands and legs were bind so tight, I could barely move.

"Oh look here, the 'prince' is awake!" Someone said to me. I struggled to get up, only to have someone roughly push me down again.

"Ok, you are going to fucking call your little 'girlfriend' and tell her to come here." the same guy said again.

"Why the hell would I do that?! And I don't even know where the hell this place is!" I shouted, my voice filled with desperation and anger. I was worried about Nicole and the others. I didn’t know what they wanted with Nicole but I know it wasn’t good. I felt the blood from my head trickle down my back as I struggled to stay conscious.

"Call her right now and tell her you’re at BridalWood hospital. Or else you and your sister will die." The guy in the shadows said.

"What?!" I exclaimed, worried about my sister Kyleigh. They pulled my sister towards me, I could see she was unconscious but when they neared me I realize she wasn't my sister...it was Jason's.

Why would they...? Unless they think I'm...? Oh my god, they think I'm Jason! Then they expect me to call Destiny.

"Fuck you..." I said. The guy held a knife to Jason's sister's neck and forced a phone into my hands. I slowly dialed Nicole's number and waited for her to answer.

"MITCH?!" she answered quickly. I spoke to her and my heart squeezed at the sadness in her voice.

"Just tell her your location!" the guy said and when I looked up, he had pressed the knife closer to her neck and there was a small cut. I told Nicole where I was and then I was forced to hang up the phone.

Ten minutes later, there were footsteps and then I saw Nicole, and Adam burst in the room.

Nicole saw me instantly and ran towards me before being pulled back by Adam. Nicole was screaming at Adam to let her go but luckily he didn’t.

Jason's sister had woke up because of the pain of the cut. Her blue eyes stared confused at me.

"Mitch...? Why are you here?! Where is Jason?!?! Tell everyone to run!!! They will kill us!!!" she shouted at me, her expression wild. The guy holding the knife looked up in surprise.

"What the hell?! You are not Jason...you piece of shit...I will kill you..." the guy raised the knife at me and Nicole screamed.

"Wait...maybe you three can lead Jason here..." the guy said as he walked towards Nicole. I pulled at my restraints and Jerome got in front of Nicole, pushing her away from the guy with the knife. But then, as if on cue, Jason burst into the room.  

“Perfect timing! I guess we don't need your sister anymore, Jason." The guy said as he walked back to Jason’s sister plunged the knife into his sister's heart.

~Author's Note: I might post the next chapter up if the reads and votes are good ;D but its a maybe cuz i might forget or be busy lol~