Chapter 3

*Ali POV*

It got really silent between us.

"So I know it's detention and all and it sucks but why do you hate being here so. Much? Is it because of that date with that loser basketball player?" He finally said.

"He's not a loser! And anyways I have basketball today and I really need to practice." I told him as I sighed. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

*Harry POV*

I led her to the gym and got out a basketball from the supply closet.

"Come on!" I yelled trying to get her to chase me and get the ball. I think I was finally cracking her (I have been trying to since the first grade.) she then smiled and chased me. She obviously got the ball and started running away from me.

Once I caught up I picked her up and through her over my shoulder. Laughter erupted from her mouth. She wasn't shy and reserved anymore. She was alive.

I laughed and I put here down and wrapped my arms around her. We were having a moment. I then leaned in for a kiss but she pulled away.

"H-Harry I don't know you that much. I'm not like those other girls." She said and I expected this. I just thought she would give in.

"Exactly." I managed to say in a cocky tone with a smirk on my face. Instantly regretted that.

"Seriously?!? You still manage to be cocky? Just leave me alone." She was angry.

I heard coughing erupt from the side of the gym by the doors. It was him.

"Mate, I think it's best if you leave her alone. Girls like this don't belong with guys like you." Brent said as Ali rushed to his side. With that they left.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT! MORE COMING TOMORROW! NOBODY EVEN READS THIS. O WHALE! :)