Chapter 8

*Ali POV*

I started to get ready for my date with Harry. I wore a blue lace fitted flare dresses with white sandals. I Dutch braided my hair in a way that it turned into a side braid. I took out my bangs and grabbed my bag.

I told my parents I was going out with a friend.

I then proceeded to walk the two blocks so my parents wouldn't see me get in a car with the infamous playboy.

"You look gorgeous" he said genuinely.

"Thanks where are we going anyways?" I asked him.

"Out to dinner at the Country Club." I let out a loud groan.

"You don't want to?" He asked concerned.

"Actually I don't. I'm sick of going there with my parents." I said truthfully.

"Josh is having a party?" He asked. Josh is quarterback of the football team.

"That sounds perfect." I just wanted to party for the first time in my 16 years of life.

As we pulled into the house's driveway I noticed tons of teenagers either chugging down beers or sucking each other faces off.

"Harry!" Josh said through the crowd. They "bro hugged" then Josh turned to me.

"Ali? Ali Roberts? At a party. At my party?" I just laughed.

"She's my date." Harry said proudly.

"Then let's get some drinks in her before she finds a guy worth her time!" Harry just let out a nervous laugh.

Josh came back with a fruity looking alcoholic drink.

"Um sorry do you have anything stronger?" I asked.

He handed me a shot and I drank it and a another one and a another one and so on.

*Harry POV*

It has been two hours since Ali left to go to the bathroom. I presumed she was gonna vomit with how drunk she was.

I found on Josh's couch sucking the linebacker of the football team, Doug's face.

I pulled him away from her very angry and very jealous. She was on a date with me!

"Hello stranger! This is Harry!" She said. She though Doug was me because she was so drunk.

I was so angry since Doug obviously knew he wasn't me and he was not drunk.

"Are you taking advantage of her?" I yelled as I pushed him up a wall.

I wasn't going to hit him even though I wanted too.

I just picked Ali up bridle style and placed her in my car. She was sobering up a little so I drove her to the park to just talk. I don't do that with girls, ever.

"Ok, that was a terrible think to do to you with Doug. I'm sorry." She said she was about to cry.

"No no no! It's ok! You were so drunk. I completely forgive you." I said as I hugged her. She pulled away after a while and looked at me. I leaned in for a kiss and she kissed back.

"It's um it's past my curfew." I started the engine and smiled.

I kissed her. I cracked her. And tomorrow I will ask her to be my girlfriend.

HEY GUYS! DONT HATE ALI!!!!! LOVE YOU! -Chevonne.