Chapter 15

*Ali POV*

"You still owe me a date." Brent said with a wink. I saw Harry's fists clench.

I didn't tell anyone about our relationship yet.

"Brent, there is something I need to tell you." He suddenly got nervous. "Me and Harry are a item now." He didn't look that surprised.

He just smiled. "I know."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?" I asked scared. What if he told Lark?!? They are best friends.

"It's obvious. I would never flirt with you while you have a boyfriend. I was just messing with Harry."

Harry looked like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

"But Harry, I know you don't want anyone to know because of your 'image' and Ali, you don't want people to judge you so I have a proposal for the both of you." Brent said. Harry's eyebrows shot up.

"We're listening." Me and Harry said together.

"That girl Lane, she is the 'bimbo' well she really isn't like that. She does it for the attention and we really like each other but we have to watch our image so I propose that me and Ali 'date' and Harry and Lane 'date.' It's what people think will happen. I will really be with Lane and Harry will really be with you." Brent explained while Harry played with my hair.

"I don't know..." I said unsure.

"Deal!" Harry replied to enthusiastically.

"NO! Brent, I can't lie like that."

"Come on babe it won't be that hard" Harry pleaded. He was really scared about his image.

"Harry if lying is this easy to you than maybe we don't belong together." He looked like a train hit him.

"I understand Ali. I should have never asked you this." Brent said sweetly. I gave him a small smile.

"So are we done?" Harry said depressed.

"I'm not sure we even started." What was I saying?!? I knew it was the right thing to do but it felt so wrong.

I left the house. My house. We barely know each other.

*Harry POV*

After she left I felt like punching something, someone who was standing in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"You meant for this to happen!" I screamed at Brent.

"So what if I did? You belong with bimbos like Lane and I belong with sweet and nice girls like Ali."

"You probably have never even talked to Lane! This is all a set up! You piece of-" I stopped myself. I knew guys like this would always win so I just left. And started texting Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis in a group chat to tell them what this piece if scum just did.

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU LUKE THIS CHAPTER! SORRY IT SEEMS A LITTLE RUSHED!