Chapter 4

*Ali POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I immediately got up and took a shower.

I started thinking about Brent and how over protective he was yesterday. He didn't even let Harry explain... not that I wanted him to.

Geez Harry! Why did you have to do that! Do I look like the type of girl who kisses any guy? I wear hoodies and jeans every day and rarely do my hair and put make up on. I am a complete dork also. I might be the captain of the girls' soccer team but that was a total bizarre miracle.

I managed to make my way downstairs to see that my mom made breakfast for me. I ate it then quickly left to meet Mack outside my house to walk to school.

"Hey Ali! I see your back to your usual clothes." She said the last part in a sad tone.

"Yep and I have something to tell you." I told her about detention yesterday and she wasn't completely shocked. She managed to tell me that the boys' basketball team practiced conditioning with the girls outside. She said there were two new boys, Niall and Liam.

*Harry POV*

I strolled into school with a blonde on my arm. I shrugged of last night with Ali but I'm determined to get her. I like a challenge. If that idiot Brent wasn't there I probably would have changed her mind. But something scares me with her. She makes me feel weird. I might actually like her...

*Ali POV*

"He moves fast" I said looking at Harry with Lisa hanging on him. "Can you blame him?" Mack said. He then looked at me with his famous smirk. "Hey Ali" he said in the most flirtatious voice. All I did was gently ashore him as I walked passed him. He was now pissed. Good.

I am so extremely sorry it's so short! I will work on a really long one this weekend! -Chevonne