Chapter 5

*Ali POV*

After making Harry frustrated I then proceeded to first period, P.E.

"Ok class! After you get dressed go to the gym, we are playing basketball!" I let a small squeal and made my way to the locker rooms.

After I was dressed the coach came up to me.

"Sorry your not gonna pick teams today Ali, Brent and Harry are." I always pick teams.

"First Brent will choose." The coach said.

"I choose Ali." He said. Harry then clenched his fists.

"I was picking Ali." I said through his teeth.

"Sorry mate. She is the best over all the boys." Brent said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"That is so not the reason you picked her." Harry yelled and then shoved Brent.

"Calm down! Besides I'm the best." The new kid Niall said. I just smiled at him and shoved him. This flirtatious move put Harry over the jealously edge.

"You're into her too?!?" He yelled storming over to Niall.

I got in between them. "No I was just being nice. He's the new kid. And plus we don't know each other! You need to stop." I said and grabbed the ball and walked over to where the girls where playing.

I always play with the boys but now I am playing with Mack. She is the only one sane in this place.

After P.E I went to History. Harry was in this class and Brent and that new kid Niall and the new kid Liam and Louis and Zayn. Great.

"Today we will start our Semester project! I will choose partners." A loud groan erupted from the class. Mr.Adams then started pairing partners up. And then I heard my name called. I hoped my partner would be Mack but I heard a different name, Harry. Of course.

Harry then made his way to the front of the class to speak to Mr.Adams.

*Harry POV*

YES! She is my partner. I thought it was just luck until I spoke to Mr.Adams he said that Ali would be a "good influence" on me. Whatever. I'm not that bad. I get in trouble a lot but that doesn't mean I am a bad person. Sure I have tattoos and go to parties and drink but it's not like I am killing anyone.

Maybe I can ask her out on a date while we work on the project. I will crack her.

*Ali POV*

I heard the last bell ring. I had to go over to Harry's house to work on our project. He must have bribed Mr.Adams or something.

I cut across a couple of yards and made my way to his house. His huge house. I knocked on the door and a gorgeous girl opened the door. She looked almost identical to Harry but she had pink hair. She was a little older than him.

"Hi! I'm Gemma! You must be Ali, right?" She said as she greeted me with a hug.

"Hey and yeah. I'm here to work on the project." I said escaping her tight grip. She was so sweet.

"Right. Harry is in the study right now." She said as I made my way there.

"By the way I'm his sister." She yelled. I figured as much.

"Alright listen. I'm not here to do all the work." I said aggravated.

"Oh I know I already started a little. I mean I got poster board and that kind of stuff." I just gave him a small itsy bitsy teeny weeny smile.

"Ok, I'm really sorry about yesterday and in P.E today. I know we barely know each other. Because we don't know each is why I thought you were like the rest of the girls. I'm sorry." He said. He was actually being real with me and not all cocky.

I then heard the doorbell ring and Gemma sweet voice answering it.

Then 4 guys came in. I instantly recognized them.

"Hey Harry. I hope you don't mind but I invited Liam and Niall." Zayn said. Harry just smiled.

"Aren't you suppose to be at basketball practice." I asked Niall and Liam with a raised eyebrow.

"Aren't you?" Niall replied.

"I had detention yesterday so I am banned from practicing today." I said and Niall instantly wiped the smirk of his face.

Hey guys! Don't forget to read my Authors note! I hope you like this chapter! I kind of wrote it in History class so that is why the project is based on it. I'm going to be busy this weekend so I MIGHT only post the next chapter on Monday. Thanks! Don't forget to vote,comment, and share please! -Chevonne