Chapter 13

*Ali POV*

I woke to the aroma of Starbucks coffee. Harry was towering over me with 2 cups in his hands.

I immediately shot out of bed and started pushing Harry out on to my balcony so he would leave.

I couldn't let Lark see Harry in my room... in the morning. What will he think?

"But I want to stay..." He whined.

"Do you want to live?" I replied sarcastically.

"But we just became boyfriend and girlfriend! I wasn't to spend time with you!" I smiled a little.

"It's Saturday. Come over later and we can-" he cut me off.

"GO ON A DATE!" He was acting like a child.

"No. Work on our History project." He pouted and jumped off my balcony. I gasped scared that he would hurt himself but he got up awkwardly and walked across the street to Niall's house.

I wasn't sure if Lark told Mom and Dad about him.

My parents are very loving they just expect the best from me. My Dad is lawyer and my Mom is a docter. They work a lot so they were not home.

I got dressed in a gray over-sized knit sweater with dark blue jeans and gray toms.

My hair was in loose waves since I curled it last night.

I made my way downstairs and saw Lark watching the sports channel.

"I'm hungry." He whined. He had a tendency to do this, we would get in a fight and he would pretend like it didn't happen.

"I'm not making food. I'm going to Mack's house." I grabbed my car keys even though I wasn't going to drive anywhere. I wasn't going to Mack's house.

*Harry POV*

I was laying on Niall's couch in his room while he was eating breakfast. I heard my phone ping and my eyes brightened up when I saw it was from Ali.

Ali- Meet me at Starbucks to do our project.

What no winky face?

HEY GUYS I KNIW MY CHAPTERS ARE REALLY SHORT BUT I REALLY DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WRITE A WHOLE BOOK IN EACH CHAPTER SORRY.