Chapter 11

*Harry POV*

She pulled into my driveway in her cute pickup truck. I immediately noticed that my sister and mother were not home.

"Tho-Those girls mean nothing to me." I blurted out.

She looked at me and I could tell she wanted to smile.

I felt so awful that I ruined her date but I wasn't going to apologize because I knew deep down that she was happy she left with me.

I wonder why those other two guys were with that jerk Brent. They seemed pretty cool. But then again Ali is the coolest girl I have ever met and she went on a date with him!

We sat in dead silence.

"I really like you." I said leaning in to her.

"I really like you too." She leaned in.

That is when I kissed her. She didn't pull away. She didn't go on and on about how it would hurt Brent she simply kissed back.

I felt a rush go through my body.

Fireworks.

She was letting herself go. She was feeling that amazing feeling with me also.

"Harry stop." She said firmly.

I kissed her cheek and exited her car. I knew she didn't want me there and I didn't want to do anything that would hurt her.

*Ali POV*

I pulled out of Harry's driveway as tears spilled from my eyes.

I felt alive with Harry. I really like him. But I know my parents won't. I know my friends won't. And I know Brent won't.

I parked my car in the garage that stored four other cars. One was my dad's (red sportscar), one was my mom's (blue SUV), one was my brother's (black jeep), and one was just an extra car that was a black Hummer.

All I had was a pickup truck. The Hummer was mine but I wanted something more simpliar.

I ran upstairs not wanted my parents to see me. They were probably out to dinner though. But my brother is home.

He is 18 and is a Senior and I'm only 16 and a Sophmore. His name is Lark.

I went to my room and changed into gray Sore shorts and a basketball shirt from camp.

I sat at my desk and began working on my History Project that I have with Harry.

My phone beeped and I looked at it. Apparently I am now in a group chat with Mack, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis.

-How did the date with Harry go. ;)- Mack

-It was a date with Brent- Ali

I rolled my eyes because she knew it was a date with Brent

-But we saw you leave together- Liam

-Yeah cause he practically assaulted Brent- Ali

-Listen, Brent is a great guy but Harry never has feelings for a girl- Niall

-Exactly- Ali

-no! You're the only girl he has ever like liked- Louis

-It's true give him a chance!- Zayn

I didn't respond. I just started working until my phone buzzed again. This time it was Nitzia.

-I'm literally in tears :(- Nitzia

-OMG WHY?!?- Ali

-Ashton and Calum are transferring to SouthSide High school to be with their band mates- Nitzia

I didn't respond because I heard music outside.

HEY GUYS I HAD TO TAKE 5SOS OUT FOR NOW BECAUSE IT WAS A LOT OF CHARACTERS TO KEEP UP WITH BUT THEY WILL BE BACK! AND OMG A 100 VIEWS!!!