Chapter 15: My King

Star's POV

I'm starring at Marco hoping he would'nt get a heart attack beacause of what mom said.

Mom:
Star!

I stopped starring at Marco and looked at her.

Mom:
Do you promise to rule with Marco?

I look at Marco once more.

Me:
Mom I...I don't kn-

Marco:
Yes, yes we will

Marco looked at me and nodded sure of his decision. I was speechless. I thought Marco was'nt ready for this commitment.

Mom:
Ok then we have to find Aurora quickly then discuss about training for both of you to be future king and queen of Mewni.

Me:
Wait what you mean go back?.....with Marco?

Mom:
Ofcourse me and your father are not getting younger dear we have to train you two as long as we still can.

I was worried about how will Marco react and how we can find Aurora? Oh and how am I going to tell her?

Mom:
Well I'll be heading downstairs.

She left the room leaving me and Marco.

Me:
Marco are you sure about this?

Marco:
About what Star?

Me:
About being king?

He sighed moving closer to me holding my hands.

Marco:
I don't know Star. But anywhere I go, no matter what dimension I rule, as long as I'm with you and Aurora, I'll be ok. Ok?

Me:
Ok...my king

I hug him and he hug back.

Marco:
I like the sound of that my queen.

Me:
Marco?

We pulled away.

Marco:
What's wrong Star?

Me:
How about Aurora?

Marco:
She's safe don't worry

Me:
No its not that. How are we gonna tell her that you and I are leaving for Mewni to train?

Marco:
I don't know Star. I think she should go back to her birthplace with us.

Me:
But how about-

Marco put his index finger on my lip

Marco:
Don't worry we'll protect her and don't forget she is 14 already.

Me:
You're right Marco if we're going to tell her everything might aswell where she was born.

Marco and I stared at one another then lean closer as our foreheads touch.

Marco:
I love you Star

Me:
I love you too Marco.

We kissed through the night then Marco carried me to our room and slept together. My worries slowly going away as long as I know he's always there for me.