Chapter 11: My Fault

Star's POV

Aurora ran out the door to her room I can't help but cry and think that this is all my fault.

Me:
Marco this is all my fault I should'nt have left her the first place

I covered my eyes and started crying even more

Marco:
Star its both our fault I did'nt expect her to react that way so I told you that she will undertsand but she did'nt

I ran out the door towards her room while Marco followed seconds away.

Me:
Aurora, I'm sorry please open the door.

I said while trying not to cry.

Me:
Aurora!

Marco:
Wait, Star I have the key to her room

Marco ran back to his room and got the key while I'm still trying to call Aurora behind her locked bedroom door. Marco got the key and opened it.

Me:
Aurora? Aurora!? Marco where is she.

Marco:
Aurora? Sweetheart where are you.

I looked around her room and saw her window opened I ran towards it and looked at Marco starting to cry.

Me:
Marco she ran away! This is all my fault

I fell down on my knees crying more and more blaming myself for her disapperance while Marco starts to comfort me.

Marco:
Star stop blaming yourself she just needs time to process everything we'll find her eventually.

Me:
Marco can't you see this is all my fault I should'nt have left her when she was a baby, I'm a bad parent.

I was dying inside, my daughter ran away and I felt so guilty knowing that I'm the reason why she did.

Marco:
Star you did what you had to do you sacrificed your life for her you're not a bad parent.

I looked at Marco with a face full of tears then he wiped them away then kissed me. I felt a lot better knowing he's alway by my side.

Me:
Thanks, Marco

Marco:
For what?

Me:
For always being there for me.

Marco:
Ofcourse Star, I love you

Me:
I love you too Marco

We hugged each other then decided to go downstairs and tell our parents about Aurora's disapperance and hoped they won't freak out.