TWELVE.

TWELVE

there may or may not be a surprise at the end????

Cleo Lewis gave the boy at the door a small smile, she'd turned up to the party after Simon said he would be here. She entered the house and saw a party in full swing- red solo cups lay crushed, littered across the floors, party poppers had been burst all over the room and bodies of those who were too drunk sprawled across sofas and tables.

As Cleo stepped over one sleeping body she met the eyes of Sapphire.

"What're you doing here? Did your thug boyfriend invite you?"

"I could ask you the same thing, and yeah, my boyfriend did invite me," Cleo replies, her ex friend giving her a glare.

"You don't need to be here, no one wants you here," Sapphire says, a sudden hand slides over Cleo's shoulder.

"I want Cleo here, so you can fuck off, sket," It was Ethan Payne.

Cleo couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Sapphire scoffed before walking away. Cleo watched her approach Claire, who was gulping back shot after shot.

"Thank you for that," Cleo says as Ethan's hand slips off her shoulder.

"Its not a bother, I protect people my friends love," Ethan smiles and Cleo smiles back, "Fancy a drink?"

"Urm...Water maybe?" She asks and Ethan chuckles.

"Follow me," He says and she does as he asks.

Ethan finds her a solo cup and he fills it with a clear liquid, but Cleo knows its not water.

"Its vodka, its clear like water, but it has a much bigger kick," Ethan laughs as he passes her the cup.

She takes a small sip and coughs immediately, "That is disgusting,"

"I know, but it'll get you buzzed like everyone else," Ethan says before gulping down a shot of vodka himself.

"I don't think I can do that," Cleo says, referring to Ethan gulping down the shot.

"Fine, I'll let you get away with drinking water, just because Simon would kill me if I forced these drinks down you," Ethan laughs and Cleo laughs too.

"Is there nothing thats a little...sweeter?" Cleo asks, gesturing to the multiple bottles of alcohol.

"Not really, its mostly vodka or rum or gin," Ethan says and Cleo nods. She looks at the remaining liquid in the cup.

"I have to go find someone, will you be okay here?" Ethan asks.

"Yeah, I'll be grand," She nods and he smiles at her before walking off towards the stairs.

Cleo takes a few steps towards the french doors that open out onto the large patio. She looks out at the moon and then down to her cup again. She pulls in a deep breath, fuck it, she tilts back the cup and swallows the liquid as fast as she can. It was horrible, but somehow she seemed to keep a straight face.

"Whats in the cup?" She turns quickly, the sudden voice making her jump a little.

"Water," She lies and the taller blonde raises an eyebrow. He takes the cup off her and inhales deeply.

"Water, huh?" He asks and she shrugs, biting her lip.

"Maybe?" She says, trying to act innocent.

"Come with me," He says and Cleo nods. He opens the double doors and leads her out onto the patio. They walk down the garden towards a gazebo, they step inside and sit down and Simon gives Cleo a sad looking smile.

"I've been thinking about what you said, about telling someone about my dad," Simon says and Cleo nods, reaching out her hand and placing it on top of Simon's.

"I want to talk to someone, but only if you'll go with me- I have evidence on my phone of what he's done to me before, and I have a couple of what he's done to my mum," Simon says and Cleo squeezes his hand gently.

"I'm proud of you, Simon. You're so brave, and I think this will be a good thing," Cleo says, her other hand reaches up and she presses it against Simon's cold cheek.

"Your hands are really warm," He whispers and she smiles at him, she moves closer and swings her leg over his, straddling him.

"Are you trying to tease me like you did in that classroom the other day?" Simon asks and she rolls her eyes.

"Me? Tease? Pfffff," Cleo laughs and Simon pulls her closer, his hands holding her waist tightly.

"That vest is a little revealing for someone so, innocent," Simon smirks and Cleo's hands run up Simon's chest to the collars of his shirt.

"And this shirt is a little too posh for someone so, lethal," She replies with an equality smug smirk on her lips.

"Touché," He whispers before bringing his lips to meet hers. The kiss is hot and full of lust. Simon had wanted to touch her this way for weeks, but Cleo held back, she wasn't sure about the feeling that was setting in her stomach.

"Simon," She mumbles against his kiss.

"Yes?" He breathes, his eyes looking up from her neck to her eyes.

"I'm not sure about all this," She says and Simon raises an eyebrow.

"Its okay if you don't want to move this fast," He says and she shakes her head.

"No, no, that part is great...Its the fact we're out here," She says and Simon chuckles.

"Did you think I'd fuck you out here?" He asks and a blush seeps onto her cheeks when he says fuck.

"I don't...I don't know, maybe you're into this...Nature stuff," She laughs and he laughs too, pulling her closer again.

"I'm not going to have sex with you out here, especially not when all those kids are in the house," He says and Cleo nods.

"So...Where...?" Cleo asks, her voice is a little quieter.

"Well definitely not my place...Is yours free?" Simon asks, he gives her a smirk.

"No, Harry is there," Cleo replies and Simon sighs.

"Maybe, if we're extra quiet, we could...Go to the upstairs of this house?" He says, Cleo frowns.

"I'm not having sex with you in someone else's bed," She says and Simon laughs again.

"But you were about ready to fuck me out here, in someones garden?" He chuckles.

"Oh my god," She laughs, her laugh made his whole world light up.

He was so in love with her, but it was still killing him to love her. He was so wrong for her, but the whole thing felt so damn right.

________________

DOUBLE UPDATE !!!

ALSO.

I MAY HAVE AN IDEA FOR A....

*DRUM ROLL PLS*

A SEQUEL!!!!

OOOOOOO BABY

yeah.
okay.
hype over.

Thanks for reading!

I hope you enjoyed guys, pls let me know what you thought and what you would think about a *possible* sequel.

Much love to the most Savage fam on Wattpad!

~lachys-loch❤️