Chapter 4

Chapter 4

He climbed down, a smirk on his face. He crossed over to me.

"so, what's your name little lady?" He asked, not really caring.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Oh, thats nice." he stood smiling for a second, "get up." He ordered. I did as he said,

"So, do you want to undress yourself, or should I do it for you?" He asked, attempting to be polite.

"I'll pass." I said, inching further into the corner of the room. Angry flushed through his face. He walked forward and grabbed my face, pushing my up against the wall.

"I own you. You will do what I say." He said, his hot breath burning into my eyes. I whimpered and shut my eyes.

"Fine lets do this the hard way." he scowled and walked forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man stepped back, out of breath, pulling up his pants. He smirked at me, and untied the ropes. I crumpled to the floor. He laughed coldly, tossing me my clothes. I sobbed silently.

"See you later love..." He said, climbing out. I looked up at him, my eyes blurry, just as the opening closed. I got up, everything hurt. I cried harder. I walked into the bathroom, taking deep breaths, steadying myself against the sink. I turned to the shower and turned it on, making it as hot as it would go. I stepped in a stood there, letting the scalding water wash "him" away. I scrubbed until almost two layers of skin were gone. I still felt, dirty. I crawled out and got dressed. I sat on the bed, my whole body aching. The door opened in the ceiling. Cody climbed down hesitantly. A new wave of tears hit me.

"Cody, he-he..." Cody rushed over to me, engulfing me in a hug.

"I know." I hugged him back, crying onto his shirt. After a good fifteen minutes, I could feel my throat drying up.

"You okay Carmen?" He asked when I pulled away. His shirt was soaked.

"Yeah... I think..." I went to get up, but he stopped me.

"Let me go get you dinner, be back in a minute." he said walking toward the latter. He glanced back flashing his perfect smile. I sniffed.

Please get me away from here.