Chapter 2

02| You just broke a girl's heart.

-Third person P.O.V-

Jisoo woke up surprisingly with swallow eyes. She cried until she falls asleep yesterday. She ignore the annoying sound coming from her phone and straight walking towards the bathroom with towel on her right shoulder.

She felt refreshing but yet stress with everything that happened yesterday. She usually took her phone with her when she went out for her morning basic routine but she just leaves it because the phone never stops producing noises.

The day at the park was not peaceful. She almost tripped down and bummed into everyone when she's running. She decided to go back to home without finishing her basic morning routine.

She took another shower before breakfast and wore a black sweater with a huge word of 'mood' in the middle. She felt so pressure that she can't think any food to eat other than cereal.

Noise by noise, Jisoo had enough by the noise coming from her phone. She saw 50 missed calls, 130 unread text messages and 15 voicemail entering the screen. It's from the same person, omma.

She breathes the air that can't relive her mind. She didn't want to open any for that until one message change her mind.

Please reply or call me back honey. – Omma.

Some of her parts broke looking at the message. A tear escaped her eyes. She wiped immediately. She took a breath before open every single message.

Honey – Omma. 12:30am.

They will come for dinner tonight and expect you to come. – Omma. 6:23am.

Please come. – Omma. 6:25am.

Can you give just one chance about this? – Omma. 6:26am.

Give one chance? What do you expect omma? I'm getting married to a guy that I didn't know and you want me to give it a chance? She thought.

Her heartbreak. Her life was filled with emptiness, loneliness, and misery and all the sudden this comes up out of nowhere trying to ruin her life.

She didn't reply anything and left her omma on seen. She shut down her phone and took her penny board. She skates her penny board to the café as usual.

"Hot chocolate please," Jisoo said and Mina suddenly looked at her. She knows, even the world knows through her voice that she's sad.

"Are you okay Jisoo?" Mina asked without a second thought.

Jisoo looked at the cashier. She grabbed her hair and put behind her ear. She sniffed and blinked a couple of times.

"I'm fine," she answered. Mina nodded but inside of her, she felt something wrong. She can feel it because she's a woman too.

Mina walked to the back to make the hot chocolate that was ordered. Minutes later, she came back with the large cup on her hand.

"It's on me," Mina smiled. Jisoo gave her the odd face.

"Just call me if you need a friend to talk," Jisoo felt relieved that someone wanted to cheer her up but on this time she needed some time alone. She took the hot chocolate from Mina's hand, gives her a perfect fake smile and went to her usual seat.

She switched on her phone back and put it on the table. She switched on her MacBook and trying to find something that can make her happy for now.

The phone vibrates as soon as it was switched on. She took the phone and looked at the screen.

Dinner starts at 7:30 pm. – Omma.

She threw her phone on the table feeling devastated. She ran her both hands onto her perfect hair. She packed her things and led the way to outside. Mina yelled her name, but she ignores her.

She rubbed the invisible dust from her black colored full skirt dress with white polka-dot everywhere. She stands in front of the huge black colored door. She looked at her waist watch. 8 pm, perfectly late. She took a deep breath, form a flawless fake smile on her lips and pushes the bell button. The door was opened by one of the maids. Her face was filled with shock.

"Miss Jisoo, you are 30 minutes late. Everybody already starts eating. Let go. Come in," she moved behind and Jisoo walked in. She walked towards the dining room. The dining room was filled with giggles until Jisoo entered the room. Jisoo glace at the guy who was awkward eating.

"Hello Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon," Jisoo awkwardly bowed down at the guest. They were all shook by her sudden appearances. They didn't expect her to come. They smiled at her and she sat facing her son, Jeon Jungkook.

"You're late," Her omma whispered in her ear. She smiled and starts to eat without caring about her surroundings.

"We are going to plan some of the wedding. Let's go," Mrs Jeon informed while standing up. Jisoo was about to stand up.

"Omma, I will be here talking to my future bride. You guys can plan the wedding first," Jungkook said with the soft voice of his. Jisoo was shaking about it. Her eyes were widening.

"Alright," her omma said then leaving the two of them in the dining room. Jisoo gulped. She turned around at the guy who was still comfortably sitting down. She hesitated to sit. She slowly took a seat in front of him. She looked down at her shoes trying not to making eye contact with him.

"Jisoo-ah," after a long silence, Jungkook started the conversation.

Jisoo lifts up her head waiting for him to continue his words.

Jungkook bites his lower lips. He hates breaking a person heart, especially woman. He gulped. When their eyes meet, Jungkook immediately looked away.

"After we married-," he stopped, looked at his future bride deeply in the eyes. Her eyes spark making Jungkook breaks. He didn't want to break her heart, not in millions years.

"I'm sorry if I couldn't protect you. I apologize if I can't be there by your side when you're happy or even sad," Jungkook man up and looked at her. Her tears appear.

"No. No. It's okay. I'm fine with it," Jisoo denied her feelings. She looked down at her shoes and her tears escaped. Jungkook about to open his mouth but she cut him off.

"I got to go," she picked her bag and led the way to the front door.

"Nice one Jungkook. You just broke a girl's heart," he said to himself. He sighed.

•••

A/N:

Hope you guys enjoy this crappy chapter.

-Queeniepabo.