Chapter 3

03| Wedding day.

-Third person's P.O.V-

It was an autumn wedding in the late afternoon. They had a private wedding in a church so that there were no paparazzi or even a sasaeng fans. They have a small group of close family and friends that were invited. The guests were beautifully dressed and smart in a black suit. On either side of the aisle, they sat in white chairs set up for them.

"Okay, relax your mind Jisoo," Mina, my one and only bridesmaid said.

Only five minutes remained before the wedding began, Jisoo was nervous that she can't even sleep at night.

She held her bridesmaid hand tightly and breathes deeply. Her heartbeats ran fast than ever.

"I'm afraid," Jisoo said underneath her breath. Mina on the other side stands up and face at the beautiful bride.

Mina held both of her shoulders and looked deeply into her eyes, "Jisoo, I know you're afraid, nervous. That's normal. I saw Jungkook waiting at the end of the aisle looking nervous as you. I'm here by your side."

Jisoo's eyes were started to get teary. Mina immediately fan her eyes using her hand, she didn't want to ruin the makeup before the wedding started. She then put her into an embrace.

"It's going to be fine."

"Good luck," Mina said as she left the back room and made their way to the front. Arm to arm the groomsmen and bridesmaids looked radiant. Since Jungkook has six groomsmen, they have to use their cousins to go with the groomsmen. Jisoo worried about her look. Her heartbeats ran fast as if it would jump out the body.

Finally, the priest came out and asked everyone to stand. It's her turn to walk down the aisle. The flower girl lined the path with beautiful white rose petals as the music started. She took two steps out before she was greeted by her own appa. He escorted her daughter down the aisle, which she felt longer than before. Thanks to her appa, Jisoo became calmer without him he would faint. The guests looked at the beautiful bride, taking pictures of me, waving at her. Up ahead she saw him, Jungkook. Her soon to be husband. She smiled, but deeply inside she asked, is this fake smile or a real smile?

Unlike him, her nerves kicked in. The attention felt like too much to handle. At the end of the aisle her appa hugged her, said "Thank you" and presented her only one daughter to the groom. Jungkook and Jisoo stood in front of the priest.

Standing next to Jungkook somehow made her peaceful. She felt safe. Jungkook forms a bunny smile. They didn't believe this is happening. They soon will be Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.

The minister said to guests, "You can now take your seat." The guests followed his request.

"Dear beloved," he began. He said the speech and so did they.

"We now began the vow," the priest looked at Jisoo. Jisoo panicked, she didn't prepare anything.

"I forgot to bring my vow," she whispered. "It's okay, you just have to say why you love each other," he answered with a smile.

Jisoo looked at Jungkook who was smiling. He nodded his head. Jisoo took a deep breath.

"I am not a perfect girl or even a girl of your dream. But starting from now on I vow to love you and care about you and I really mean it. I will change every single side of me that you hate. I will love you through good times and bad. I will be there, forever to laugh with you, to put out my hand when you are down and love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together," Jisoo's tears flow. When the tears fell down, Jungkook smile weakly and wiped it for her.