Chapter 1

01| What?!

-Third person's P.O.V-

The morning started with the annoying clock beside her. She got up and sat on the edge of the bed. She ran her hands into her head in frustration, thinking what to do with her life. She looked at her annoying clock and hit the upper button to stop the noises. It says 8 in the morning. Half awake and half asleep, she got up and went to her walking in closet to get her towel.

It took her 5 minutes to finish her quick shower. She wears her sport attire, took a bottle of plain water from her refrigerator then went out for a jog in the park. The park was 5 minutes away from her home. When she reaches the park, she went to her usual spot and started to warm up before jogging.

That's what she did every single day. She breathes the refreshing air which she loves. It's Monday, the park was filled with people jogging and people taking a walk. She loves the silence around the park, making her feel peaceful. At the same time, it's really killed her that her life was filled nothing but emptiness and loneliness.

She started to take a lap of walk around the park then she started to speed up. The fresh wind started to slap her in the face. She smiled at all the people who passed her. She stopped after doing 3 laps of jogging. She went to the normal speed trying to breathe properly. Her heartbeat goes fast. She walked around the park trying to relax. After she done with her basic morning routine, she sat on a bench facing the beautiful pond.

What am I going to do with my life? She thought. Her thought was all the same every single day. She can't get a job because her father refuses her to get one. Besides, she came from the one of the richest family in Seoul. Her life was filled with nothing. Her best friend, loneliness always stays beside her. She sighed. She then got up from the bench and walked back home with pain in her heart.

She went straight to her bathroom to clean herself after a long morning of sweat. She took 30 minutes of a nice shower trying to get rid of her stress. After that, she exited and entered her walking in closet and tried to find the simple t-shirt. Almost her entire closet was filled with black and white clothes. She wore a plain of white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Her favorite sport wedge heels were her first choice and comfortably wore it. She took her usual black beanie and wore it, covering half of her hair. Like other ordinary days, she loves wasting her time at her favorite café drinking her favorite hot chocolate.

She took her penny board which originally beside the door of her walking in closet. She has tons of penny board collection but she always uses the favorite one. She picked up the galaxy theme penny board which she missed riding it, she sweeps the invisible dust around it. It's been a straight two weeks she doesn't use due to her laziness. She really loves to walk more than riding her penny board.

She started to skate her penny board to her favorite 10 minutes away café. She stopped using her right feet when she arrived at the front door. She picked up the penny board and pushed the door in front of her. She was greeted by the bell and the delicious smell. She smiled towards the cashier.

"Oh, hi Jisoo,""Oh, hi Jisoo," the cashier greeted her. The cashier even the owner of the café knows Song Jisoo. Jisoo threw her famous dimple smile. As usual, she will look up to the menu but end up buying the same drink over again.

"Hot chocolate?" Mina, the cashier chuckled. Jisoo chuckled and nodded. Mina walked behind to make the hot chocolate. Jisoo admiring the surrounding. There's less customer since it's work hour. Mina hand the hot chocolate at Jisoo and Jisoo took out her black card that her father gave to her, to pay her drink.

"Enjoy!" Jisoo answered with a simple thank you and went to her usual table. She put down her things. She first took out her MacBook and wastes her time with the wifi.

Her phone vibrates beside her MacBook where she puts. She took it and answered the call without looking at the caller's name.

"Hello," she greeted while looking at a vlogger on her screen.

"Hi sweetie! How are you?" A woman voice asked her. She got surprised by the voice and takes away the phone from her ear and saw 'Omma' on the screen. It's been awhile since her omma had called her.

"Omma! I'm fine! How are you?" She almost screams out her lung because she was so excited to hear her omma's voice. She pauses the video. Her lips from a smile exposing her cute dimple on her left cheek.

"I'm perfectly fine. Are you free tonight?" Her omma asked.

"Yes. Wae omma?" She questions her omma back for more details.

Her omma pause a bit and said, "Can you come from dinner tonight?"

Her feelings were mixed. Some part of her saying yes but another part of her having a bad feeling if she comes.

"Honey?" Her omma called her after a long of pause.

She was shaken by that and immediately said "Yeah, I will be there at 7."

"Thank you, hun. I have to go now. See you tonight!" The woman hangs up without waiting her daughter to say anything.

She sighed. She suddenly felt regret for coming. She took a sip of the hot chocolate that started to get cold. She has a bad feeling about the dinner tonight but at the same time, she didn't want to disappoint her parent. With no choice, she decided to come for dinner. She then went home early than usual.

She put her penny board back at the original place as soon as she walked inside her walk in closet. She thought what she going to wear tonight. She thought wearing a comfortable clothes but since this is the first dinner with her parent since forever, she decided to wear a dress.

A dress caught her eyes. She took the dress from the dress section. She looked at the dress from neck until the end. It's a knee-length dress. The dress is simple but yet beautiful. It's a peach colored and the middle of it and the shoulder part were filled with beautiful little blue flowers. She puts the dress back and took the towel to take shower before go to the dinner.

She arrived at the giant mansion. The gate automatically opens, letting her to enter her car and park it in front of the mansion. She rang the front door bell and greeted by the woman she miss the most.

Jisoo immediately hug her omma with affection. Her omma smile and hugged her daughter back. They walked toward the huge dining room. They sat down and wait for a person.

Her appa entered the dining room and hugged her daughter. His busy schedules keep him busy from contacting her daughter. They talked about random things before the dinner served.

After dinner, her appa making an eye contact with his wife. Jisoo suspicious about something but she just keep quiet. Her parents have a reason why they called her to dinner tonight, but they afraid to spill it out.

Jisoo can't take another second with the odd silence. She looked away from her phone and look at her lovely parents.

"Anything you guys want to tell me something?" She asked.

They gasped. Her omma kicked her husband's feet. Her husband gives his wife a glare. He started the conversation.

"Jisoo-ah," Jisoo looked at her appa. She smiled. Her appa was feeling worried. He opens his mouth but nothing went out.

"We already arrange marriage you with someone," her appa sighed.

Her smile faded. Her world stopped. Her mind went blank. She blinks her eyes like a million times wishing this is just a dream. She wished that she mishear it.

She didn't think anything and went out then drove back home. Her pillow only knows the amount her tears fall.

•••

A/N:

Welcome to my second book! I will make this book more awesome then my first book.

Hope you guys enjoy!

-Queeniepabo.