Chapter 6

06| Date?

-Third person's P.O.V-

"Okay boys! That's enough for today. You may take your break," the choreographer said as he turned off the volume before turning to the hard working boys.

The boys were gasping for air due to the amount of non-stop practice since the morning. As soon as the choreographer announced the break, their face was unreadable. Happy but tired at the same time.

The choreographer shut the door behind him leaving the boys alone. The boys took their towels and wiped sweat that were dripping from their faces. The boys were busy chatting with each other except the maknae.

The boys moved to the corner of the room where they placed the food. Ever since two weeks ago Jisoo provide them food for their breakfast, lunch and dinner. The foods were sent to their manager because she didn't want to bother the boys with their practice.

The boys started to dig into their food since they already skipped breakfast and lunch. Seokjin noticed something odd about the group. Someone's gone. He looked at the members who were already on their world and their food. He looked on the middle of the room, he saw the maknae doing some stretching as if he is about to start practicing again.

"Kookie, you aren't eating with us?" The oldest asked, looking through reflect of the mirror.

The maknae was doing some stretching until got stopped by the oldest calling his name. "Maybe later hyung," he simply answered and continued with his stretching.

"You skipped breakfast and lunch. Aren't you hungry?" Seokjin asked worrying about the maknae's health.

Jungkook looked at the worried hyung, "I took Sejin hyung's sandwich and eat that as breakfast. Don't worry hyung." Jungkook said, trying to shoo away Seokjin concern towards him.

Jungkook walked to the speaker section trying to switch on the music for practice. When the music started playing, he walked to the middle of room and looked into his reflection. Before he could start someone yelled, "Jungkookie don't forget to eat later! Your wife's cooking is amazing!" making him chuckled.

They won't going to lie, ever since he got back with his wife beside him, he started working hard again. He practiced from morning until night, non-stop. A part of them worried but glad at the same. Worried because he didn't even care to take a small break to rest a bit or even eat. They eventually have to scolded at him to make him stop overwork and force him to eat. On the other side they were glad because Jungkook started to work properly again. Their tour and comeback were around the corner and they don't want interruption on their vocal and dances.

The hyungs were whispering while looking at the dance machine maknae. The maknae really work hard and they were worried about his health.

"Jungkookie, you've worked hard," Hoseok yelled due to the loud music playing. But that yelled didn't stop him from practicing. Jungkook gave him a thumb up to them.

The maknae gasping for air after five dances that he practice. He broke down and close his eyes. The boys formed a circle around their maknae. The maknae was feeling strange about the surrounding causing him to open his eyes and saw his hyungs were watching him closely.

He sat down, raising his right eyebrow looking at his hyungs. "Yes?" He asked.

"You know, you haven't repay your wife's kindness the other day," Jimin said while playing with his own eyebrow.

Jungkook gave them a very odd face, "And by that, what do you mean?" He asked clueless.

"Bring her to dinner or something!" The leader faced the maknae after checking his email.