Chapter 9

09| Are you mad?

The day went usual as it be. Jisoo with her life at home and Jungkook with his life at the practice room.

"Bam bam bam," Hoseok said, looking at his members' dance step clearly. Hoseok stopped the song when he saw the clumsy man dancing randomly.

"Namjoon-ah, for the fifth time we are dancing to spring day not save me," Hoseok sighed as the other members chuckled. Namjoon raised his hand saying that he's sorry.

"Bam bam ba- stop!" The music automatically stopped as Hoseok yelled.

The members looked at each other. They didn't make any mistake. Hoseok walked slowly to Jungkook, who he had seen smiling that drives Hoseok crazy.

"Maknae-ah! You had been smiling since we first got here," he said, raising his left eyebrow in curiosity.

Jungkook bites his lower lips as the attention grew around him. Yoongi walked at their refrigerator to take a bottle drink and gulped down his throat.

"What are you thinking about?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows towards Jungkook.

"Nothing!" Jungkook immediately denied it. Namjoon grabbed some water bottles and passed it to the other members.

The boys started to formed a circle all over Jungkook who was playing on his phone, smiling.

The boys didn't bother to play with their phone and looked at the grown up maknae. They were getting crazy when they saw Jungkook kept on staring on his phone doing nothing but smile.

"Yah! Stop smiling will ya?" Jimin slapped his back which brought Jungkook back to reality. "Sorry," Jungkook said without leaving the smile on his face.

"You guys were giving half day off today. So, you guys can go home and relax," Sejin said as he entered the noisy practice room.

The boys were gasping for air. They were really happy that they were given a half day off. Not as happy as Jungkook. Jungkook immediately went out from the practice room to call the person who he has been thinking the past day.

The boys were looking at each other when Jungkook slammed the door behind him. He was the first one who protested when they were given a day off. "Lovebirds," they all mumbled under their breath.

Jungkook dialed the number and not longer after that someone pick up on the other phone, "Hello?"

"Um-hi Jisoo," Jungkook said, acting cool when actually his heart was beating faster.

"Hey Jungkook! How are you?" Jisoo's tone changed when she heard her husband's voice.

"I'm fine. What are you doing right now?" He asked, not wanting to make the conversation longer.

"Not much," the other line was heard gulping before asking, "Why?"

Jungkook took a deep breaths, "Wanna grab dinner with me?"

"You haven't eat your dinner I cooked?" Her tone slightly changed.

"No-No! I already finished all the food you cooked and I want to eat more," he immediately said when he heard her voice was changing.